No announcement yet.

The Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson slash and friendship thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoroughly enjoyed looking at these wonderful pics, nice start to Sunday evening.

Lou

Comment

Thank you....always nice to be appreciated......this pairing is VERY important to me and this place has ALWAYS been a safe haven for like-minded individuals....I decided that I wanted to fill it with happy pics for those of us that believe in the pairing and are still prepared to support and make our small, but perfectly clear, voices heard...

Because Jack and Daniel are.....always will be....

And a BIG thank you to two great guys who made these characters so easy to fall in love with....

Deeds xx
      sigpic
      Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
      MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Resurrecting this thread because today is Daniel Jackson's birthday....and as he's still with Jack in my happy little world I expect he's getting LOTS of treats from wake up to sun down and beyond

Because THING! IS!!!

Deeds xx
        sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday, Daniel!

I'm sure he'll be reminded of THING very early on this special day by a certain someone.

Still the best OTP ever ... + = THING squared

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
            Resurrecting this thread because today is Daniel Jackson's birthday....and as he's still with Jack in my happy little world I expect he's getting LOTS of treats from wake up to sun down and beyond

Because THING! IS!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v698/dancingwallnut/sg_promo_036.jpg]

Deeds xx
            THING! THING! THING! IS! IS! IS!

FF
            sigpic

Comment

I think it's time for a re-read of a certain Diary....and a rootle through the archives to find a more or less "PG" bit I can post here

xoxoxo
              sigpic

Comment

For me, their relationship is the heart and soul of Stargate.
                Last edited by AlmostAntique; 10 July 2016, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlmostAntique View Post
                  For me, their relationship is the heart and soul of Stargate.

Oh I'm so happy there are still people in this thread lol. I know! it absolutely is, and you know... lol, i hope it's not an unpopular opinion but I always thought there was something homoerotic since the beginning, you know? In the movie.

In the movie, directed by Roland Emmerich, and judging by the way he treats his male characters with certain greek, platonic Erastes/eromenos relationship, and the way he treats his Daniel and his O'Neil (only 1 L )...

Well i think it was translated into the series with the chemistry the two actors had, and then that panel with the inside joke and the sweater thing...

so much love.

Comment

A rather lovely fic in five chapters by phoenixgal....poignant as it takes us on a ride through Daniel Jackson's life, with a lovely happy ending.....we lost one of our own in the fandom recently, jenlev (known on LJ and DW) so this is a perfect way to celebrate what a wonderful fandom and friends we have, past and present...

http://archiveofourown.org/works/835...pters/19135396

Deeds xx
                    sigpic

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR

TO ALL MY JACK/DANIEL FRIENDS

Thing!! Is!!!

Deeds xx
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post

Thing!! Is!!!

Deeds xx
                        Is. Is. Is!

Happy New Year to you too.

FF
                        sigpic

Comment

I dunno if there's anyone still around here but!! This relationship between them is awesme, I just finished all the Stargate Series and I missed Daniel/Jack the most.

Comment

Oh I'm still around....I will never leave the Jack/Daniel Fandom....I read fanfic regularly, still enjoy every scene they have in Stargate SG1 when I watch it either on my dvds or on tv re-runs and I'm still the biggest Michael Shanks and RDA fan because they brought two great characters to life...

Deeds xx
                            sigpic

Comment

I came to this forum late, very late....seems like too late to talk to people. I already mentioned somewhere, that during the last few years, I'd read thousands of pages and loved to see how much fun you'd all those years.

I didn't watch Stargate when it was on tv for the first time.....at this time I had so many personal problems, struggles and other priorities....just missed it.

Watching every re-run now (of course have the complete DVD-Box) mainly for Daniel and Jack.
                              Have to say I'm not so interested into Jaffa stoylines or Sam's new alien lover....and don't ship Sam/Jack.

What I "ship" is the Jack/Daniel friendship. I love their interaction, the chemistry, the characters, the fun.....I wish I could explain myself better.

Meeting MS and RDA would be a dream....I know lots of you had the opportunity to meet them in the last almost 20 years....I thought I wouldn't have the chance to meet one of them ever.
                              This year it will happen, not Richard (cause no way i can go to London) but Michael in Birmingham (Daniel is my no 1 anyway) Yes, I'm a total newbie to this...

I so hope to meet some of you, to talk to some of the normal 'crazy' fangirls.....who're not all about daily "collages".....and other stuff, i don't want to talk about here. ????

Wow, i think it's my longest reply here ever, and it would also fit into the Daniel Jackson and Michael Shanks appreciation thread.

xoxo

Comment

When I went to my very first Stargate Convention it was so much fun to meet other people with the same interests as me.
                                Too often family and friends would poke fun at me because I was not crazy about the same sport teams as they were. They would talk nonstop about their passion for the Green Bay Packers but laughed at me for being an enthusiastic Stargate fan. I couldn't have a discussion about my interests because they didn't want to hear it. A coworker who was a diehard Trek fan convinced me to go to my first convention. I was so delighted to have conversations with others about Stargate and not be shamed for it. I had a BLAST!
                                I am so excited for you to be able to meet Michael! It was a real thrill for me to meet him and I thoroughly enjoyed his wit and intelligence. Have a GREAT time!

Comment

Working...
                                X