Civilization 4: SG Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Civilization 4: SG Mod

On the Civfanatics forums, someone created a SG-1 Civilization for Civ4...
    Now, the idea was thoughtful, however, whats the point of just adding an SG1 civ, when theres no other civs from the show(s) I mean, Sg-1 goes to war with america in 3600BC. That was the flaw I seen in their mod..

However, it sparked an Interest.. I began thinking how cool would it be if All the Civs in the Stargate Universe were put in Civ4. I began putting together a mod. My first mod ever.

I'm not done, but I was wondering if anyone was interested in creating the Unique units?

Basically this is the Civs/leaders/UUs
    Tauri - O'Niell, Weir, Jackson - Sg-team(marine) x302(jetfighters) x303(battleship- with carrier ability)
    Tok'ra - J.Carter, Martouf - Tok'ra Spy(spy) Cargo Ship(caravel/galley)
    Jaffa - Teal'c, Bratac,Gerrek - Jaffa(axemen) Alkesh(frigate) Sodan(infantry)
    Goauld - Anubis, Apophis, Baal - Jaffa(axemen) Ha'tak(destroyer) Kull Warrior(marine)
    Tollan - Narim, Travell - Ion Cannon(Cannon.. or a weaker ICBM idk)
    Asgard - Loki, Thor - Thors Chariot(destroyer)
    Ancients - Merlin, Oma, Orlin - puddle jumpers(transports) GJOD(icbm)
    Wraith - Michael, Queen - Wraith Warrior(pikemen) Dart(fighter) Hive(carrier)
    Nox - Lya - Fastworker
    Replicaters- Fifth, RepliCarter - Replicater(mech infantry)
    Orii - Adria, Doci - Orii Carrier(Carrier), Prior(missionary), Orii Infantry(Infantry)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...
Working...
X