No announcement yet.

The Hatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they will get rid of michael for a while and they will find other places that are underground like the pearl. Desmond and his friend were drawing that black light map so desmond might show them the other places.
    sigpic

Comment

Michael's going to be reaccuring in Season Three, Desmond has been added to the regular cast for the third Season meaning he (probably) survived.
      sigpic
      "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
      DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
        Locke and Eko will certianly be back, and I'm hoping that Desmond is still around, maybe full time, as well.

I do think that the hatch itself will go the way of Season 1's caves; no longer plot relevant, so it's removed from the story (so that the studio space it occupys can be used for a newer set).
        I don't completely agree with you. I agree that Locke, Eko and Desmond survived, but I don't agree about the hatch.

I think that the hatch will always be there, and part of the story line, because there's that other hatch now. And don't they have to keep pushing the button?

What do you think will happen if they don't actually push the button in the end. Because at the end of "live together, die alone" the sky was bright, and there was that loud sound, but I assumed that it stopped because the button got pushed in the end. So what will actually happen if they didn't push the button at all?

And what's with the "we missed it again" thing?

Okay, I'm rambling.
        sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
        My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Well on the podcast and from comic con they have said...

Spoiler:
          Locke is alive and that Desmond will be joining them as a full time cast member next season. No work about eko though.
          Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Working...
          X