This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silly but honest question

When Jaffa are running in the woods without a shirt on (like they always do), and they trip, how do they stop from getting sticks and rocks and stuff in their wombs?

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Originally posted by Major Gambit
    When Jaffa are running in the woods without a shirt on (like they always do), and they trip, how do they stop from getting sticks and rocks and stuff in their wombs?
    That's a rather disturbing picture....hmm maybe it is somewhat sealed. Like when you close your mouth underwater thus preventing water from getting in.

Comment

or like camel's noses. (yes, lovely visual, i know)

the real answer: jaffa don't trip! they're jaffa! how many times have you seen teal'c trip?
      sigpic
      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
      Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar
        That's a rather disturbing picture....hmm maybe it is somewhat sealed. Like when you close your mouth underwater thus preventing water from getting in.
        I'd have to agree. Judging from the liberal amounts of goo you see when a Goa'uld emerges from a Jaffa, I'd guess that there's some kind of mucous membrane sealing it closed. But with enough force, it is possible to stick a hand or object in there, so it probably isn't of much use if they fall on something big enough.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

And having just had my breakfast I thank you all for those lovely images. Though I don't seem to remember Jaffa running bare chested through the woods i always seem to remember them with at least some oeice of clothing on even an old rag.

Comment

they just don't trip or fall unless they are killed and dead
            and well i don't remember that they run in the woods without a shirt o, but in Warior some don't ware a shirt so...

Comment

Tassadar's mouth analogy may be just the answer. It's always possible that the pouch can be held shut quite tightly by the jaffa's muscles. In the cases where someone reached inside, I don't think there was much resistance going on - the muscles were probably relaxed in those cases.
              [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                Tassadar's mouth analogy may be just the answer. It's always possible that the pouch can be held shut quite tightly by the jaffa's muscles. In the cases where someone reached inside, I don't think there was much resistance going on - the muscles were probably relaxed in those cases.
                You know, that explanation works for the Jaffa with six-pack abs, but you have to wonder about some of those flabbier Jaffa.

Gracious, a symbiote hernia would have to hurt ... and be very embarrassing.

Comment

Trip?

As in tripwire, that he falls on the ground?

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                    I'd have to agree. Judging from the liberal amounts of goo you see when a Goa'uld emerges from a Jaffa, I'd guess that there's some kind of mucous membrane sealing it closed. But with enough force, it is possible to stick a hand or object in there, so it probably isn't of much use if they fall on something big enough.
                    Indeed! Afterall, it's not like the pouch just lets anything in. However, too big an object, and they're pretty screwed.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                    X