No announcement yet.

Lost City, Part 2 (722)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those control things on the chairs are very cool.

Comment

The little jelly sort of pad things controlled by the plam of your hand. Grabbing technology!
      __

__

Comment

I thought that this was a fantastic ep.

I would have liked to see more of the battle, though.
        sigpic

Comment

One word, 'best episode ever', this was ultimately the number one Stargate episode, iv watched it more than 10 times and I never get bored, great effects, great story, and i loved that scene where Anubis appears in the oval office and the president ask later, "to much?" Though i agree with SeaBee, a bigger battle would have been even better.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by CkiCki
            One of my favorite parts of this ep can be said in two words: KINSEY FIRED.
            Mine, too. I also like the banter between him and Dr. Weir. Instead of thinking that he, Kinsey, got her the job, she made her own decisions notcaring whether Kinsey like it or not.

Comment

Hayes's humour was certainly a good humour for the episode and I think for a change, it actually needed it.
              __

__

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                Instead of thinking that he, Kinsey, got her the job, she made her own decisions notcaring whether Kinsey like it or not.

It's too bad that Weir doesn't do that in Atlantis.
                It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Originally posted by David85
                  It's too bad that Weir doesn't do that in Atlantis.

Doesn't she? I've only seen the first introduction episodes as the rest, I simply can't be bothered to download them. Weir really did 'throw out' Kinsey as you might put it and he certainly didn't like it. The telephone call with Hayes was so funny when Weir thought the President was shouting at her. Poor girl.
                  __

__

Comment

One part i loved in thsi episode was when daniel was talkign to jack about the crossowrd, and cater looks, and it says godly body or something, and jack wrote Uma Therman! lol

"The Battle to defeat Sin will be hard, prepare yourselves"

Comment

WHen Kinsey was shot by a fake O'Neill that was a good episode
                      Lord Zedd

Comment

yes i have it on dvd TCOTG is 1 episode and the lost city is 2 episodes but on dvd they appear as 1
                        Lord Zedd

Comment

this episode is now my favorite episode of all time, thanmks to that scene near the end of the battle over the ice. when the f-302's just rip right through the gould fighter fleet, .... well, it was pretty cool.
                          ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
                            this episode is now my favorite episode of all time, thanmks to that scene near the end of the battle over the ice. when the f-302's just rip right through the gould fighter fleet, .... well, it was pretty cool.
                            Yea the F-302 battle was awesome. I had no idea the F-302 had gone into mass production. I suppose if you had the ability to manufacture that sort of fighter you just wouldn't bother making conventional aircraft like f16s etc anymore. Also you would move your manufacturing from water based warships to X-303 styled vessels instead, especially since they lost a few.

Referring to the part where the Prometheus was hovering over and protecting SC1's TEL'TAK ship. The Prometheus shields were run down to zero and Anubis's mother ship came into range and began to hammer them. Was the Prometheus under constant fire as it headed into orbit on a collision course with Anubis's mother ship?
                            Genetic Memory Rocks

Comment

It was, but not all the shots hit them. Also, the shields regenerate, thats why they could take so many hits. But it was taking longer and longer for them to do that, because of the lack of power.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                              [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                                WHen Kinsey was shot by a fake O'Neill that was a good episode
                                That episode was called "Smoke and Mirrors." It has its own thread here.
                                Rocky

Comment

Working...
                                X