• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

? (221)

Visit the Episode GuideLOST SEASON TWO
    ?
    EPISODE NUMBER - 221

Prompted by a dream of his brother, Mr. Eko enlists Locke's help in locating a secret location on the island. Jack and the others cope with a horrible situation in the hatch after three of the survivors are found shot.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 November 2007, 05:45 PM.

Not a bad ep. Showed a bit more of Mr Eko's past...
    Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

I think Mr Eko is a very interesting character, and will provide some great storylines in future episodes.

This episode was interesting in thickening the mystery of the island.
      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

What an episode !!!

I loved the dream sequence at the beginning with all the ? marks !!! this episode is definatly my favourite of the season so far. We got to see more of Eko's background and also we have wrapped up the whole thing about the Plane.
        Although one Question. Wouldnt Boone have noticed the target symbol on the ground ???

The way Yemi appeared in both Eko and Locke's dreams was very interesting perhaps it was the ghost of Yemi or maype the monster manifesting itself into their dreams
        anyway we got to see another station the Pearl !!! and wow it looks like its all one big psychological experiment !!! I thought something was up but I didnt expect the hidden camera show !!!

Also we had in the Oreintation Video with Doctor Mark/Marvin Wickmund, even though in the Swan station he was called Doctor Mark Candle. And another thing in the Swan Movie which looks much older he has a false arm but in the Pearl video his arms looked perfectly fine.

So just in Lost style one question is solved by giving us three more !!!

Oh I felt really sorry fr Hurley when Libby died it even brought a tear to my eye With Hurley sobbing 'Imsorry I forgot the Blankets!!' and to think it could have all been stopped if Locke Told Jack what happend straight away although if Hurley had gone to get the Blankets he would probably have suffered Libby's fate anyway.

and whoa what an ending with the cuts of Micheal in the shadows Utter Brilliance .

Plus the next weeks preview looks fantasic too !!! it looks like we are goign to see what happened to Micheal when he went Commando and if he is telling the truth or not !!! (id be suprised if he was)

I give this show 10/10 this is fantastic Television. More please
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Working...
        X