X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring Back Dr. Fraiser

This new DR sucks at least bring another hot doc in
    I think they might be bringing dr frasier back because in s9 ep ripple effect joseph mallozii sayed she would return and NOT in flash backs. so are they going to use the mirror again to go to another dimension. If so bring her back it wont kill here since the other one is dead.
    hallowed are the ORI

Originally posted by randmat85
    I think they might be bringing dr frasier back because in s9 ep ripple effect joseph mallozii sayed she would return and NOT in flash backs. so are they going to use the mirror again to go to another dimension. If so bring her back it wont kill here since the other one is dead.
    Hammond ordered the mirror destroyed. Not sure whats happening in Ripple Effect but pretty sure it has nothing to do with the mirror.

I dont really have an opinion of Dr Lam yet and Im not one to tell you if someone is "hot" or not. But I was under the impression that Lexia Doig was pretty much on a lot of shows because she met that definition. Not sure though as currently her character has left me cold, may just take some time getting used to the detatched doctor persona she has taken on however.
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I forgot the mirrior was destroyed but there could be more than one or mabey the ori have something to do with it they do have the power to bring back the dead but problay all wishfull thinking
      hallowed are the ORI

Comment

Other way around, it is going to be in flashback form only. And you don't think Lexa Doig is hot? o_O Rothery's a doll in her own right but Doig is hot by no stretch of the imagination.

Comment

I'm guessing it is going to be in flashbacks, but newly filmed ones.
          Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
          RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Originally posted by NightGloom
            I'm guessing it is going to be in flashbacks, but newly filmed ones.
            JM said that it is definitely not Flashbacks.
            "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
            "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
            BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Yep Joe said in his blog that it is not flashbacks. I could be some type of AU story... they do still have the time machine and were foolish enough to use it once... or a whole new device could be introduced.
              Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

whats an AU story
                hallowed are the ORI

Comment

nice way of criticizing Michael Shanks' WIFE!!! Just because you don't like her, doesn't mean you have to say she sucks.
                  Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

whats an AU story
                    If you are refering to the episode titled "Ripple Effect", I have no idea what it is about.

If you want to know what an AU story is, it means alternate universe. The same, but different in some ways.

Comment

Yes please Dr Frasier back. At least she didn't need her father around and was a grown up woman.

Plus the actress for Lam seems to me so indifferent, a kind of extremely cold and unfriendly beauty, I 'm afraid she will bring much unease to the whole show, which was previously composed of good-humoured characters.

Daddy's daughter is a cold and unfriendly. Plus she spends her time observing alien phenomenas she can do nothing about.
                      No rep points, I'm out of the Karma now. No title would be perfect.
                      I apologize for not having time to read everything, and missing relevant contributions.
                      Please don't read my posts as important about real life issues, and don't reply as such.

Comment

whats an AU story
                        AU = Alternative Universe

Comment

Many people says Lexa Diog is hot but just hot is not enough to be a important part of stagate, I think.

By the way, I was very upset about how they killed Janet and so I can not make friend with any actor/actress who plays a new doc.

I hope we will see Janet more often in season 10, if there is a season 10.
                          sigpic

Comment

Olli i love your sig lol but the whole raising someone who has been dead that long might a stretch
                            My Blog - - Raise The Fist

Comment

Yes i would Dr Frasier bring back because this new doctor is sucks
                              Frasier Commme Back
                              Jack/Sam Forever

Comment

Working...
                              X