Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I rather liked the pilot, which is strange because generally I don't like pilots. The premise isn't exactly new (it smacks of X-Men) but the characters and the abilities themselves are certainly intriguing enough for me to watch the next few episodes.
    I also like the whole 'six-degrees' element of the show, with most of the characters being connected in some ways.

Comment

Looks like Claire (the Unbreakable Cheerleader) has a page on myspace, as does her unobservant friend Zach.

I'm still not sure how I feel about all this interactive stuff (Hiro has a blog, too). It's fun to gain some extra insight into the characters, but on the other hand.... sometimes it's nice to just sit down and watch a damn show and not have to worry about what you're missing by not hunting down a million different clues online.

Comment

The show seem to be a good watch
        Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          Looks like Claire (the Unbreakable Cheerleader) has a page on myspace, as does her unobservant friend Zach.

I'm still not sure how I feel about all this interactive stuff (Hiro has a blog, too). It's fun to gain some extra insight into the characters, but on the other hand.... sometimes it's nice to just sit down and watch a damn show and not have to worry about what you're missing by not hunting down a million different clues online.
          I can barely find time to watch some shows sometimes, so I know not to even try and deal with interactive content online. Just enjoying the show itself is good enough for me in most cases.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I wonder who gets to write these blogs. Is it panned out to one of the writers or some assistant in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
              I wonder who gets to write these blogs. Is it panned out to one of the writers or some assistant in the office.
              Always wondered that as well.....

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                I can barely find time to watch some shows sometimes, so I know not to even try and deal with interactive content online. Just enjoying the show itself is good enough for me in most cases.
                I so agree. These so called bloggers are getting out of control. The quality of the writer, for the most part, leaves a lot to be desired...and content, I'm even going to go there. Spend a few days in a studio that is actively shooting a series, and you develop a new found respect for every member of the cast and crew. This is NOT a nine to five job, and I am amazed at the quality of the final product. Sorry if some of you don't agree. Anyone can blog, not everyone can write, produce , act or direct a major TV series or movies. My hats off to the men and women behind the scenes.....
                On fighting:
                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

New episode tonight! Can't wait to see what Greg Grunberg's character is like!

Comment

this show isnt gonna last long..i mean, there's only one bad guy...they shouldve made this into a movie instead of a tv series

Comment

Am I the only one who didn't notice that Claire's Dad was Suresh's passenger?

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                        Am I the only one who didn't notice that Claire's Dad was Suresh's passenger?
                        Yes. He was also the guy in the apartment in India.

Comment

Yes. He was also the guy in the apartment in India.
                          damn people and their interchangeable heads. This is no way due to my obliviousness... clearly the man is generic.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Well, I've been taking it as fact that the guy in India was Evil Glasses Man. I mean, they both wore glasses. And they're both clearly evil.

He is kinda generic, though. Meanwhile...

Spoiler:
                            I love gun-wielding pixie girl. Hope she's recurring. She reminds me of me. Except she can cook.

Comment

Well, I've been taking it as fact that the guy in India was Evil Glasses Man. I mean, they both wore glasses. And they're both clearly evil.

He is kinda generic, though. Meanwhile...

Spoiler:
                              I love gun-wielding pixie girl. Hope she's recurring. She reminds me of me. Except she can cook.
                              Spoiler:
                              I love the fact that she didn't put that gun down. Seemed rather attached to it.

Well... the first episode wasn't a fluke. It's still good.

Spoiler:
                              You'd think manga and anime violence would have prepared Hiro for a missing brain. Clearly he should have watched more American law shows... I thought everyone knew not to pick up the gun with the blood next to it.

I feel like I'm seeing mushroom clouds left and right on TV. I've seen so many nuclear weapons explode in the past two weeks it's a little disturbing.

Comment

OMG, that was TOTALLY WICKED!!

Spoiler:
                                Super Hiro continues to be my fave character and HOLY CRAP!! What was all THAT about?? Obviousy they've got to stop Sylar before he kills Isaac and before November... 8? When the bomb Isaac predicted goes off.

Dude. D'you think it's one of the nukes from Jericho?

Awesome stuff. I'm loving Matt, poor loserish ******* that he is. Blonde Cop Chick is someone I've seen before. Joan of Arcadia?

Claire's evil twin is becoming more helpful. She accomplished quite a lot in four hours.

Daddy Dearest gets creepier every time we see him. Do you think he really adopted her? Or did her parents hand her over to him for safekeeping? Or was she taken from them? Are they alive and unaware she's there, or did Daddy kill them?

And YYYAAAAAYYYY!!!! THE FLYING PETRELLI BROTHERS!!! That ROCKS!! Wheee! Can't wait for next week!

Comment

Working...
                                X