Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good News: The evil Genii die.
    Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
    Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
    -Audioslave

Comment

Good News: Queen Syera sets in motion a plan to renovate the entire Genii way of life.
      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

bad news: Syera posted double good news

Comment

Good News: Syera dies.
          Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
          Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
          -Audioslave

Comment

Ouch!

Bad news: Syera is asended and tries to take over the Ancients.
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Good News: But I'm only messing with them a bit. After ruffling a few Ancient feathers, I leave them alone.
              [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Bad news: Austin Powers invade Atlantis with all of Dr. Evil's henchmen(25,600).
                Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Good News: Atlantis's inhabitants wraith some of the henchmen, send some to inhospitable worlds, and imprison the rest. (It's amazing what a few well-fed tankheads can do these days...)

Comment

Bad News: Lokii sees what has been going on and decides to go back to his ship
                    WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

Good News: If Lokii hadn't gone into his ship when he did, he would have been killed by a mini-asteroid the size of a baseball.

Comment

bad news: that mini-asteroid hits Sheppard

Comment

Good News: It hits him on the foot and he regenerates.

Comment

bad news: the asteroid was made of indestructable replicator blocks

Comment

Good News: They're inert.

Comment

bad news: Kavanaugh activates them

Comment

Working...
                                X