• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12:03
    http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

My DVDs too list this is a single episode but I wont be lazy like FH. The problem with part 1 is we get another setting everything up for part 2. While a good episode on its own right, it doesn't compare to part 2. The finding the Ancient head sucker to Anubis coming to attack Earth is all setup. My favorite parts is actually Weir. Part 1 is really set up to define her as not someone who will bow to people like Kinsey. Probably goes to define her Atlantis even of she was recasted. I'll give it a good with 7:01
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Finally, it took me a while this season, but 2nd to last episode I manage to beat Jelgate's time by nearly a minute: 6:15
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

FH, go back and look at his time versus your time for the Inauguration puzzle.

Seaboe
          If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
            FH, go back and look at his time versus your time for the Inauguration puzzle.
            Indeed... I missed that bit entirely.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Perfect first part. I really liked the scene in Jack's house and also when Hammond came there. I am just asking myself, what if Jack and Daniel would have come later. What would have been the thing that Sam wanted to say.

Comment

Working...
              X