No announcement yet.

Lost City, Part 1 (721)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder are the writers of SG-1 anti-George Bush? So far I've seen a couple of Bush-related dialogue.

Comment

He who isn't against Bush
      Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
        He who isn't against Bush
        Speaking Ancient? I dont understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Filipino
          I wonder are the writers of SG-1 anti-George Bush? So far I've seen a couple of Bush-related dialogue.
          I don't remember them doing much in line of President Bush. But if there was, then I doubt that it was anti-Bush 'cause I think they handled the character pretty well.
          Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

The Shrub & Kinsey delivering Florida came to mind. In fact O'Neill mentions shrub again in Part 2.

Comment

Next time someone gets pounded with all that ancient knowledge they should have a camera crew follow him/her around.

If they had a camera on Jack while he made the mods to the Goul ship, they wouldn't need the Asgard anymore for hyperdrive systems.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Seven
                Next time someone gets pounded with all that ancient knowledge they should have a camera crew follow him/her around.

If they had a camera on Jack while he made the mods to the Goul ship, they wouldn't need the Asgard anymore for hyperdrive systems.

Well, remember in The Fifth Race. Janet tried taking notes on what Jack was doing to no avail. I think even if they had a high quality digital video of everything he was doing when he was building stuff...it would still be waaaay out of our league to make.
                ~I've got a little fron-ache.

Comment

I'll say. Even with the entire Ancient repository at their disposal, the Asgard themselves haven't even scratched the surface, so what makes us think that the SGC could figure it out?
                  Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
                    I'll say. Even with the entire Ancient repository at their disposal, the Asgard themselves haven't even scratched the surface, so what makes us think that the SGC could figure it out?
                    Two words.

Samantha

Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Seven
                      Two words.

Samantha

Carter
                      Funny !!

Great start to the 2 part Stargate season finale, can only hope part II lives up to its expectations!!

Comment

Very good episode and setup for part 2. Of course, I've only seen it on DVD and the 2 parts are combined into one, so not sure where the break is.

Comment

this was a really good episode. This was going to be the plot for stargate 2 the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by plaw15
                            This was going to be the plot for stargate 2 the movie.
                            er...most people already know that.

Comment

Originally posted by QuiGonJohn
                              Very good episode and setup for part 2. Of course, I've only seen it on DVD and the 2 parts are combined into one, so not sure where the break is.
                              I was told that it was intended to be one two hour episode and that the SciFi channel split it. I think it builds better as one long episode.
                              Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by QuiGonJohn
                                It comes just after Teal'c and Bra'tac leave the SGC. As for why it's on the DVD as a single episode my guess is it was in honor to those who were disapointed by it not being the movie. So they edited it together into a film as too at least give the fans an idea of what it would have been like as a film.

timdalton007

Comment

Working...
                                X