• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost City, Part 1 (721)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON SEVEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 721

O'Neill goes to great lengths to keep the Ancients' knowledge from falling into Goa'uld hands when the team discovers a second repository. The President replaces General Hammond with a civilian diplomat.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 10:30 PM.

Although imo, alot more things could have been accomplished in this first part of the 2 part finale, i did like the whole 'crossword puzzle' and Jack saying to Kinsey, "Yes well that is exactly what we do; we sit around on our fat asses and create scenarios that put the planet at risk, that's exactly what we do." Tjat was funny
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I just can't help but feel that this episode was something of a waste. The 2nd part could have been started in this episode and then spread out, making it a lot better and not as fast to end.

Anywho, about this ep, Dr Weir wasn't what I imagined her to be and it was an initial shame to see Hammond replaced.
      "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

I agrre, part two should have really been part one but extended over onto part two. That's right! I can't help feel that part one was a waste
        __

__

Comment

I loved the team moments they were great! The one thing I didn't like was the begining where Jack makes the team wait, that just felt really out of character to me.
          ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
          The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

True, but I liked the crossword answers. The answer was ten and Jack wrote fat
            __

__

Comment

I liked the crossword too I just wish he hadn't kept them waiting, that is what irked me.
              ~BCM =)

Comment

It didn't seem they minded (too much) haha.. Although i'm looking forward to the new Dr. Weir, i'm going to miss this blonde one

Comment

Actually the fact that they were waiting for him at the elevator makes me think it was a pretty big deal. It just seemed very selfish to keep them waiting when he knew they were expecting him to be there, and that doesn't ring true for what I know of Jack.

From what I understand the new Dr. Weir does a pretty good job "replacing" Jessica Steen, so I'll wait and see.
                  ~BCM =)

Comment

Yeah, that was pretty selfish for what he did
                    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                      From what I understand the new Dr. Weir does a pretty good job "replacing" Jessica Steen, so I'll wait and see.
                      Who made you understant this? Or what did...?

Comment

Spoilers from people who have already seen the episodes. There's a thread in the Atlantis folder (too tired and lazy to look for it right now )
                        ~BCM =)

Comment

The crossword puzzle is the key to the whole episode. Jack’s puzzled mind (not yet ancient) uses the crosswords to direct them to the Taonas outpost. So it didn’t bother that he kept the others waiting while he sat outside to work it out.

Comment

Mmmm. Uma Thurman, the Ancients sure know their stuff:>

Comment

They know a heavenly body when they see one.

Comment

Working...
                              X