Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 145461626364
Results 1,261 to 1,279 of 1279
    Lieutenant General Pharaoh Atem's Avatar

Default Re: 24 Discussion and Appreciation Thread (Spoilers for all seasons up to now)

Quote Originally Posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    which wont be for another year.... year and a half tops.
    if it's like the past 4 seasons i wouldn't worry about it

Default Re: 24 Discussion and Appreciation Thread (Spoilers for all seasons up to now)

I actually have some hope for the movie. It can't be any worse than these past few seasons. The 24-hour format really hurt the show, imo, because of the stupid filler, but the movie won't be constricted by that format. Jack running around shooting bad guys/evading the government is pretty much all I need...from this series anyway.
    IMO always implied.

Won't matter to me, I liked the last few seasons.

Brigadier General

I wont be able to do a full 24 marathon until I get a new 24 Season 3, 7 and 8 won't be for 6 months.

just wanted to say brilliant ending to 24 especially the scene between chloe and jack at the end.

The best written female character on trek ever.

Default 24 appreciation thread

Anyone loves this show? I'm currently watching it for the first time with my parents and we are at the end of season five now! I think it's been the best season yet... This Logan president character... My god, what a nut Job ^^, nevertheless it became one of my top five favorite shows! Kiefer Sutherland is really good and I hope he finds some success with his new show next year!

Season 5 is, unquestionably, 24's best season. Glad you found the show.

Settling down in new digs... with Shep & Michael!

I'd have to agree with that.....I also think S-5 was the best.

IHS

Major

Season 1 was the show's best. Followed by season 3, then 2. then probably a tie between 4 and the final season. 5-7 were pretty terrible.
    i watched it from the first day it aired. awesome show that suffered from some terrible lack of creativity in the middle seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo View Post
    Season 1 was the show's best. Followed by season 3, then 2. then probably a tie between 4 and the final season. 5-7 were pretty terrible.
    i watched it from the first day it aired. awesome show that suffered from some terrible lack of creativity in the middle seasons.
    I have just the first five seasons, and by I like season five, two, three and one the most I really hated Nina meyers and I did not like Kim's mum..or jacks wife

Settling down in new digs... with Shep & Michael!

Ack......Kim Bauer! I've seen the actress on other things and didn't mind her at all-but Kim.......
    Spoiler:
    wasn't S-2 when she fought off a couger or something?

Oh yeah.....totally forgot about Nina Meyers! One of these days I'll have to do a re-watch.

IHS

Major

Nina was a fantastic character, and really was the best OMG moment in the first season.
    Kim was useless yes, especially in season 2, but she was fantastic eye candy. then they made her ugly in season 3, but luckily there was better story to carry it.

Kim was great to watch for her looks...But it was what drove my girlfriend away from watching it.

I bought the first season of the show in 2009 at Target cause it was 20 bucks and I had heard good things about it. Figured I would get a nice amount of entertainment out of it and if I didn't like it, I wouldn't be at that big of a loss...Liked it so much I bought the next season the next week, and then again the week after...After that, seasons 4-7 all dropped to $13 EACH . I bought them all and got Redemption for two bucks at Hollywood Video (it was closing down) and watched them all before the eighth season began airing .

Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    Kim was great to watch for her looks...But it was what drove my girlfriend away from watching it.

I bought the first season of the show in 2009 at Target cause it was 20 bucks and I had heard good things about it. Figured I would get a nice amount of entertainment out of it and if I didn't like it, I wouldn't be at that big of a loss...Liked it so much I bought the next season the next week, and then again the week after...After that, seasons 4-7 all dropped to $13 EACH . I bought them all and got Redemption for two bucks at Hollywood Video (it was closing down) and watched them all before the eighth season began airing .
    You cant deny it, 24 is one of the best Agent Spy Thriller shows that aired, I love ALIAS with all my heart, but 24 is... something else xD, we are currently watching Season 6 and I yelled at the tv when I saw Daniel Jackson appear on the screen... first Martouf then him..... it was great seeing those, I read somewhere years ago that Michael Shanks had a guest appearance there, but I totally forgot it. There many special nice guest appearances on the show! I cant believe that we only have two seasons and a movie (redemption) left.... !

The greatest moment on this show still belongs to Nina in season 1. I thought seasons 1 - 4 were great. It went downhill from season 5 onwards though.

Spoiler:
    They just started killing off main characters for shock value but it didn't make the show any better and the writing started to suffer.

Major

chapelle and the silent clock ending was probably the first huge holy **** moment.
    and that was after 2 awesome seasons already

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo View Post
    chapelle and the silent clock ending was probably the first huge holy **** moment.
    and that was after 2 awesome seasons already
    Indeed. That bit surprised me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    Finally, I'm for sure going to see it ich the family! We're currently at season seven and I think my mum is kinda in love with him we all love that show for sure and it will be quite sad when we will come to the last episode!