Page 184 of 184 FirstFirst ... 84134174181182183184
Results 3,661 to 3,678 of 3678

Default Re: things you would not want to hear on the SGC's intercom

Quote Originally Posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    "What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?"
    I can't green this at the moment, but I have to say I smile every time I see this post.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Landover, MD USA but I rather be with Daniel!

"Holy cow, what the heck was that?"

Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

"Give me a pen and I'll write the words"
    http://avp60685.blogspot.com/

In my imagination ... Oh, you meant in reality?

Walter: "Incoming wormhole!"
    Other tech: "Umm, Chief, the Stargate's not active."
    Walter: "I know."
    Other tech: "Then why did you say that?"
    Walter: "April Fool's?"

"It's Peanut butter jelly time!"

Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

*badgers start spewing uncontrollably thru the gate*
    Gate Tech: it's a badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, MUSHROOM! MUSHROOM! badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, MUSHROOM! MUSHROOM! badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, MUSHROOM! MUSHROOM! badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, SNAKE! SNAKE! IT'S A SNAKE! aaand it's a badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, MUSHROOM! MUSHROOM! badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, MUSHROOM! MUSHROOM! badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, MUSHROOM! MUSHROOM! badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, SNAKE! SNAKE! IT'S A SNAKE! aaand it's a badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, MUSHROOM! MUSHROOM! badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, MUSHROOM! MUSHROOM! badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, MUSHROOM! MUSHROOM! badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, SNAKE! SNAKE! IT'S A SNAKE! aaand it's a badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, MUSHROOM! MUSHROOM!badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, MUSHROOM! MUSHROOM! badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, MUSHROOM! MUSHROOM! badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger.......
    Last edited by Lilith; January 17th, 2016 at 12:18 PM.
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.

"...You put your left foot in, you put your left foot out- "
    General: "Jack!! What are you doing?"

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

"Okay who didn't put the toilet seat down?"

"Um, hey there. Anyone seen a great big - giant living ship? I don't know how I got here, but I need to get back kind of urgently... there is a situation I need to ... damn it."

Voice: "You want to see vomit, Crichton? Nobody wants to see vomit?"
    Sam: Mitchell, what are you doing in here?
    Mitchell: Watching a tv show.
    Sam: In here?...
    Mitchell: Yeah... I have to wait for the general and it was here.
    Sam: Did you know the intercom was on?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
    "The number you have dialed is either disconnected or out of the coverage area."
    The planet you have dialed is either disconnected or out of the coverage area.

All our operators are on other planets at the moment... please hold. Your call is important to us. You are #9 in the cue.

"Khaaaaan!!!!!"

"Who ordered the pizza? We have an off world delivery alien who has a pizza delivery"

Attention all Personal...no wait...not all personal... just Daniel... and he's in big trouble.

In my imagination ... Oh, you meant in reality?

"Scheduled off world activation!"

"Would someone please shut up the voice on the intercom?"

a whisper is heard inaudible and the speaker speaks again "Please disregard the previous message and have a nice day"

"Is that nuclear bomb supposed to tick so fast ?"

Writer of Stargate Nova Roma (Stargate Universe Soft Reboot/Continuation)
    See.... http://44728.blogspot.com/

"Are you sure it is friendly? It does not not look friendly...more like it wants to eat me....for lunch....."