Clear All

things you would not want to hear on the SGC's intercom

things you would not want to hear on the SGC's intercom

just 1 rule has to be silly
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

-Mess to Surface: "We're all out of Jello!"

- "Self destruct in five...four....three...two...one...."

Comment

Attention everybody, we have an emergancy, my foot is asleep. I repete, my foot is asleep, this is not a drill!

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

(Insert name here), please report to the infirmary.

Comment

taking inspiration from ^

(insert name here), please report to the main entrance. Your mother is here. She says you forgot your lunch

Comment

"So I took Thor the asgard and his mates out for a couple of drinks and he crashed the fleet ship into a planet. No chance for us when the Ori arrive..."

Comment

Last person to the Gate Room has to babysit Siler for 24 hours.

*massive stampide*
              sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Umm, sorry, we've left your name off the Alpha Site list.

Comment

"Hey Sally, man your hot. i just want to take you and kiss you all over....wait is this thing on? damn!"

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Kinsey: Hi, this is Bob. I just wanted to let you know that I am tickled pink about taking command of this fine facility. I'm sure we'll all get along great.

Kinsey: *fifteen seconds later* Due to budget cuts, it is my sad duty to announce that the following people have to be let go; Jack O'Neill...(loooong pause) That is all.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                      Kinsey: Hi, this is Bob. I just wanted to let you know that I am tickled pink about taking command of this fine facility. I'm sure we'll all get along great.

Kinsey: *fifteen seconds later* Due to budget cuts, it is my sad duty to announce that the following people have to be let go; Jack O'Neill...(loooong pause) That is all.

Comment

In the spirit of The Office

Landry: "I've got some good news and some bad news. The bad news is an infection is running through the base. In a short time most of you you should expect temporary paralysis and loss of bowl and bladder function. Unfortunatly no one will be able to help you, as it's very likely they will be suffering the same thing, and I don't want to go out and risk getting infected.

The good news is, I got a raise!

Your're all still thinking about the bad news aren't you? What I should have done is I should have told you the good news first!"
                        An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Walter Chevron 1 encoded Chevron 2 encoded Chevron 3 encoded Chevron 4 encoded Chevron 5 encoded chevon .......ummmmmmm damn i forgot what was after 5 ........Col carter help!!!!!!!
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Landry: I just wanted to let you know that Colonel Carter has finally been persuaded to take a long overdue vacation and that, for the next month, all scientific problems will be handled by Dr Lee. I'm sure we'll manage just fine and I know... *rest of Landry's announcement drowned out by panicked screams*

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Landry: Todays soup of the day is 'Leek' - and in other news, Walter is organising a petition to do a bakesale in the gateroom
                              It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X