This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trust

Trust is so important and yet it seems as if the number of people who can truly be trusted diminishes by the day. Is this something others have noticed too?

At work, I can't trust a word most of my co workers say they lie, manipulate the truth, play one of us off against the other. I even find friends are beginning to do the same thing. I consider myself to be trustworthy and hate letting anyone down.

Is trust disappearing as our faith in human nature diminishes? I just find the whole thing completely dissatisfying and sad.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

I dont have any problems with trust, I trust all my closest friends and they in return trust me.
    I think those who have problems with trust are just insecure. They might feel like they'll be let down if they trust people so they rely solely on themselves. Not very healthy imo but it makes sense if they've been let down a lot.

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

with out trust, we just believe. belief is nothing more than assuming, and thus, trust will cause action!!
      Spoiler:
      Before you met me I was a fairy princess
      I caught frogs and called them prince
      And made myself a queen
      Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
      I slept in castles and fell in love
      Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
      To capture tinkerbell
      They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
      But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
      And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
      And anything I can to get by
      And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Working...
      X