X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Titanic: The Sequel!

Here's the trailer:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD4OnHCRd_4

Brilliant! It looks extremely authentic apart from the (minor) noticable clips from other movies!

"But what happens if you have to live life all over again..."
    "In an Unfamiliar town..."
    "And in the Future?"

Brilliant!

Comment

I saw it a few weeks ago and it sadly, looks better than many other sequels do. And this is just a joke sequel trailer.

Comment

woah! that movie reminds me of the Titanic and Forever young.......FREAKY!

Comment

Saw this ages ago, its amazing how many people think that its real Very well made.
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Neato! It was only missing one trailer aspect, though - The Promise of True Love. (There was what looked like a topless girl, but... I don't think that quite qualifies.)

Hey, Colm Meany's in the 'movie'... double-neato.
            [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
              Neato! It was only missing one trailer aspect, though - The Promise of True Love. (There was what looked like a topless girl, but... I don't think that quite qualifies.)
              Come On! Who doesn't love Topless Girls?

Comment

Kind of reminiscant of Catch Me If You Can.
                sigpic
                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Working...
                X