• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I totally agree with that.

Comment

Is that the end of Kinsey then??

Comment

*Spoilers, Lost City*

We see Kinsey again in Lost City and things happen..
        __

__

Comment

wow... good spoiler "things happen"

Comment

lol Well, if s/he hasn't seen it then I won't spoil it. Nah, who's talking?

Spoilers, Lost City :

Kinsey returns in the office and goes to the SGC to go to the alpha site because of the attack on earth. Power is cut, he can't get away and he starts to panic. Then he moans at the Pres and gets fired! Mumahaaaaa!
            __

__

Comment

I enjoyed this episode, I know it was a clip episode but i like the new president and enjoyed watching him find out about all this stuff that been happening that he never dreamed about.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                I enjoyed this episode, I know it was a clip episode but i like the new president and enjoyed watching him find out about all this stuff that been happening that he never dreamed about.

Hayes is a good man. I think he made some good decisions in Lost City and took the Stargate project in mind, very well indeed compared to what I though it would be like. At first, I though Hayes wouldn't be very serious at all but he is very serious and also seems to like a little joke at times, if events will allow it.
                __

__

Comment

I agree, he’s very good at the job, would be very good at the real US president.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                    I agree, he’s very good at the job, would be very good at the real US president.

I doubt he'd be a real US President, for a start he's an actor. Second, it's a tough job, well I'm guessing it is, not that I know from experience!
                    __

__

Comment

Yea I know he’s an actor, but quite frankly, I think anyone could do a better job than bush. Even you Anubis.

Comment

Sorry, folks. This one did nothing for me. I don't, on the whole, like clip shows, and this one lost my attention quite quickly. I've tried watched it a couple of times, and find myself losing interest every time.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                          I doubt he'd be a real US President, for a start he's an actor. Second, it's a tough job, well I'm guessing it is, not that I know from experience!
                          Ronald Reagan was an actor.
                          The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

It's, "The episode we had to have". Someone is bound to quote me on that one.

I also hate clip shows, but this one was bearable as it progressed the story and introduced a new character nicely. These last 4 episodes have really set the show up for an upheaval. Characters have been added and removed and the whole dynamics of the show can now be changed, i.e. new political environment, command structure, rules of engagement and anything operational like that can be revamped for the better or worst.

I personally have found these last 4 episodes a little slow and low impact but am forgivefull because I am assuming the team has been working hard on the final two eps which promise big effects, big story and new big technology. Cant wait for the airing of Lost City1/2 Wed/Thurs this week in Australia.
                            Genetic Memory Rocks

Comment

Just finished watching it again.
                              People say they do not like clip shows but this one, IMHO and for the who series, they do it with a plot in mind. I was the best way to bring newcomers to the SG-1 and the new President up to speed with comings and going to the SGC.

Comment

I personally like clip shows. They started that trend with "Politics", continued it with "Out of Mind", stopped for a while, and started again I think with "Disclosure". I love these things. They allow you to see what's happened, as well as also usually giving a plot set-up. With this episode, this started their longest several-parter in their history I think. This led into Lost City pt 1 & 2 which led into New Order pt 1 & 2. Five parts! Definitely their longest.
                                Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Working...
                                X