• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inauguration (720)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON SEVEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 720

The newly-elected president is debriefed about the Stargate program, and Vice President Kinsey makes a new play for control of the program.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 10:34 PM.

For a clips show I thought this episode was amazingly well done.

It had a great plot that drove the episode and the clips had a good reason for being shown.

It also helps to have an "all star" cast And I love that they brought in that diskette from "Chain Reaction"
    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

I loved William Devane and the President. I hope that TPTB write him into a few episodes for season 8 - he's a great character.
      Nola
      sigpic

Comment

Oh, yes please, that would be so nice!
        ~BCM =)

Comment

as far as clips shows go, this wasnt bad at all. set the scene nicely for LC

Comment

I thought this one was clever. I thought it was extremely well scripted, and extremely well cast, and I didn't miss the main cast at all.

Comment

Great episode, for a clip show. I thought it insteresting that he stared at the staue of Kennedy for a few moments because I tghink William Devine played Kennedy in at least one movie.

Question: Other than Divide and Conquer did we ever see the other president?

Comment

The man in D&C was not the president, he was a stand in just in case there were any Zatarcs on the base.

The real president was waiting up on the surface. So we never actually saw the other president in any episodes.
                ~BCM =)

Comment

I don't think the former President existed as anything other than "The President". Henry Hayes seems to be doing a pretty good job adjusting.
                  The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

It's interesting that this episode once and for all establishes that Stargate is set in a world alternate to ours, since a President is being inaugurated in 2003/4.
                    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                      It's interesting that this episode once and for all establishes that Stargate is set in a world alternate to ours, since a President is being inaugurated in 2003/4.
                      Err. now about loads of eps since "Shadows and Mirrors" That establishedd there was election coming up?
                      sigpic
                      Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                        Err. now about loads of eps since "Shadows and Mirrors" That establishedd there was election coming up?
                        But 'coming up' could mean a lot of things; it's a long campaign trail.
                        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

i. love. the new president. i hope we get to see more of him.
                          best. clip show. EVER!

Comment

wow i love this episode , my favorite clip is when Anubis said "times up" and then with his freaking huge ship , he destroyed all of those ghould motherships

Comment

The new President is great. Although it was a clip show, I still think it was a decent episode. I guess the big budget was for the Lost City and they had nothing left for episode 7.19 so they chose it to be a sort of review of the past seasons!
                              __

__

Comment

Working...
                              X