This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heros Pt. 2 Clip in opening BACKWORDS!!

I just noticed this: the clip from heros pt. 2 in the season 9 opening credits is fliped. In the original shot, the camera paned to the left w/ the airman backing up to the left as well, and it appears this way in the season 8 credits, however, ths shot in the season 9 credits has the camera moving to the right, with the airman backing up to the right. Why do you think TPTB decided to flip the shot and not keep the original? Seams a little strange to me that the would go through the trouble of doing that when the original shot was perfect.

"There's a very fine line between not listening, and not careing. I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

uhh, its not exactly hard to flip images....

Comment

It's actually. . . incredibly easy.

Comment

I am going to go with never noticed
        *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
        *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
        *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
        *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
        *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
        *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
        *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

How can one not notice one has flipped the image? It's not like you can do it by pressing a button. One can accidentally do it. But one would have to be looking away to not notice it >_>'.

Comment

I understand that it is easy to flip a image, but I'm just wondering why they would bother to do it. Any Ideas?

"There's a very fine line between not listening, and not careing. I like to think I walk that line everyday of my life."

Comment

Originally posted by DAL SHAKKA MEL
              I understand that it is easy to flip a image, but I'm just wondering why they would bother to do it. Any Ideas?
              It may flow better with the other clips or something...

Comment

I would have to say jumper one's guess is more valid then my guess would be.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X