• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resurrection (719)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON SEVEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 719

SG-1 investigates a secret N.I.D. laboratory, where a ruthless scientist has used cloning technology to create a Goa'uld-human hybrid.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 10:33 PM.

I don't know why everyone hates this episode so much!

I kind of like it. I don't like the fact that its yet another Earth episode - this is STAR Gate isnt it?

But it was good - I thought there were some very good points and Agent Barratt showing up again was one of those points. And his crush on Sam. Bless him!
    ------
    Shelby aka JessMerrick

Comment

This must be one of the worst SG1-eps ever. I found nothing but the bomb interesting in this ep.

Comment

I was really impressed with AT directing especially conisdering it was her first time.

I liked the fact that they refered back to so many episodes I thought that was pretty interesting.

I also liked the Teal'c/Dr. Lee stuff.

But when the directors style is more interesting then most of the episode you know there are problems.
        ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
        The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by jenniferhailey
          I don't know why everyone hates this episode so much!
          Well.. I can tell you the reasons I didn't like it: Yet another Goa'uld symbiote "hidden" on Earth. The entire Goa'uld/Human DNA hybrid concept. Agent Barrett and the "good" NID showed up again. That's just about all.

Although it was interesting to see that someone had followed up on attempting to locate other alien technology on Earth.
          The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I didn't hate this one. I just found it...what's that word...oh, yes...boring.

It was Silence of the Lambs meets Alien Resurrection with an evil-son-of-a-Nazi doctor cliche and a lame bomb scare thrown in for good measure. Nothing original was going on at all.

Just boring.

Comment

The episode was indeed very dull and shallow but I did like the fact that Teal'c got along with someone new, Dr. Lee. Everything else was quite boring
              __

__

Comment

This has got to be one of the worst episodes I have EVER had the misfortune to watch. There was no Jack at all in this episode which was really upsetting for me and it was just a boring storyline to be honest. I mean, there was no excitement in it and the Goa'uld/Human hybrid was pretty lame I thought.
                "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Although not my 'top' episodes to like, i couldn't have went w/o the scene with Dr. Lee and Teal'c when they turned off the bomb, and Dr. Lee wanted a high five, and Teal'c looked at him weird, it was funny...
                  Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

The plot was nothing special - enjoyable enough but it was full of holes. The dialogue was good though, especially Teal'c and Lee, and Sam and Barrett. And there were some nice continuity references.

Madeleine

Comment

I also quite enjoyed it...but I do tend to explain away plot holes anyway....
                      And I like Dr Lee whenever he appears....tubby little scientist that he is.

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                      Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                      ~CELLO!~
                      ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

I like Dr Lee. I think his character is great. Tubby little scientist! lol
                        __

__

Comment

i just rewatched "resurrection" last night (i was asleep the first time i watched it), and i can't figure out what everyone has against it. sure, the nazi scientist was cliche, and the continuing tradition of anyone who can help them fight the goa'uld dying at the end of the episode gets annoying, but other than that i thought it was a solid ep. i enjoyed the dialogue between teal'c and dr. lee, and i didn't even really miss jack. and i didn't think the story was at all boring.

Comment

I didn't miss Jack because Lost City made up for it but it's the excuse that the used!
                            __

__

Comment

What? People hate this episode? I thought it was pretty well done. Enjoyable, entertaining. Sure some bits were cliche but not over the top cliche. I'd watch it again.

Comment

Working...
                              X