Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition - Calm down, you knew it was coming!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petition - Calm down, you knew it was coming!

Alot of people's (including mine) season 1 (season 27 really) Doctor Who DVD boxsets have either started or have fallen apart while the north american version of the boxset is apparantly the supirior version. My boxset literatly fell apart in my hands (glue melted, magnets stop working) a little while ago. Im willing to start a petition to the BBC that the people of the UK should get the North American style box free of charge. 2 reasons for this is because like I said earlier, the North American version boxset is far supirior and because it wont take up as much space as the UK version we have now. Do I have any support on this forum regarding this matter?
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

You've got me! Where do I sign?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

I'll sign.

Comment

Most definatly my box is in such a state it I need a new oe. They were just soo poorly made !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam Hernaman
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I need to have a good petition statement to get it started though. I usually suck at that sort of thing. Can anyone help me out?
          Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

My box is ok but the magnet sucks and it takes up so much space

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
              My box is ok but the magnet sucks and it takes up so much space
              Sorry, that just sounds too rude to my dirty gutter mind.

Back on topic, I'll sign, my (dvd) box isn't too bad, but that's only because I removed all the dvds and put it away somewhere safe. That said the flap with the magnet has warped and just looks a bit of a mess.

Comment

Working...
              X