• Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're not quite as devious as in SG1.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Jelgate's Two Cents
      After reading Aversion, this episode was a let down. Thats not saying it was a bad episode, but I found Aversion spectacular while this episode was mediocre. The way this episode was written leads meto believe that you are finshed with the Aschen arc. Killing off the main Aschen characters just leads and the end of the civil war tells me that we have seen the last of Aschen on Horizon.?* The roles were reversed?* on this episode. Speaking of that I almost had a heart attack when I saw Seeta, I thought she was clearly dead. When I saw her look leaving the interrogation room, I thought she was going to break the brain washing, guess I was wrong.?* There obviously some emotional angust for Grant when he saw Seeta and Elin die. At least they died saving their planet.?* The plan to knock out the electric magnetic devices on the Aschen homeworld was brillant not to mention risky. It was pure luck that the Aschen didn't spot them. That would have been cool to see Valiant dodging Aschen ships and launching the emitters 3/5 This off topic but I was lurking on Horizon forum and found this .
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
      X