This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1: Season 6

what did you think of season 6? a companion to the fav and least fav polls.
    feel free to discuss. thanks in advance for not flaming. there is one of these for every season (if the mods don't shut me down), the s9 poll is in the s9 folder.
    Great
    47.73%
    Good
    38.64%
    Eh
    4.55%
    Poor
    4.55%
    Bad
    4.55%
    sigpic
    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Great. I ended up liking Jonas a lot, which surprised me.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Season 6 is one of my favorite seasons. I thought Corin did a really nice job coming five years after the start and liked the Jonas character.
      sigpic

Comment

What Kliggins said.

Comment

Great. I like the Jonas character alot. And a few others that were only in that season. Malek.
          sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I thought this was a good season. I was glad to see that TPTB were right in their assumption that the series could go on without MS. I also really liked Jonas and would have liked to have seen him continue as part of the team even after Daniel descended.

I don't mark this one as great, only because with Corin coming in, everyone was once again trying to find their place, and learn how to react to the new guy, but I thought it was handled well. I liked that they acknowledged Daniel from time to time, while still being able to move on.
            sigpic

Comment

i voted good for this too. i did like jonas and i thought that corin did a fab job but i did miss daniel

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Good, not great, but still very very good, just the odd bad ep in there dropping it down
                Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Great! Truly Stargate SG-1 came near its former glory of S1-3, and made a good recovery from the drudgery of S5 and bleh of S4. Pity about lack of Jack and some 'ship' (thankfully not too much) and pushing forward of Sam ... however, there were some definitely stellar episodes form this Season: 'Abyss', 'Sight Unseen', 'Full Circle' for example.

Jonas was a much needed breath of fresh air and was a delightful character.

SG-1 should have ended here and would have goen out bowing in glory.
                  The man who opened the way.

The man who led the way.

"It will take you a million light years from home. But will it bring you back?" Stargate the movie

A mystery ... a secret ... a threshold ... to the future. Stargte the movie

The perfect SG-1 team: Colonel Jack, Daniel, Major Ferretti and Jonas

Comment

Great.
                    I liked Jonas, but missed Daniel. And there is also my favourite episode with Maybourne - Paradise Lost.
                    Dogs are my favorite people.
                    If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.

Comment

loved s6 -- my two fave epps found here!!! Paradise Lost hmmmm!!! just wonderful from beginning to end!! and Abyss!!! again great stuff MW does such cool perspectives -- the Danny/Jack dialog -- love it!!!!
                      sigpic
                      SCORE!!
                      The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

bump

Comment

The only thing I didn't like about season 6 was Sam's hair. The rest was excellent!!!
                          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Must say, I enjoyed season six, and I liked Jonas as well. It was always going to be tough for the new guy to replace an established character.
                            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Working...
                            X