No announcement yet.

Heroes, Part 2 (718)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They like sacrificing doctor characters for the drama...
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
      They like sacrificing doctor characters for the drama...
      It's the new red shirt.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I feel like that is a stereotype for Stargate
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Dr. Lam hasn't had any character personality to be worth of killing her off.
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Dr. Lam hasn't had any character personality to be worth of killing her off.
            She got lucky... a few more seasons and she too would have gotten the short end of the stick.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Well... We all know why she was on the show, but the writers have forgotten to develop a proper character. But maybe we should keep this conversation to the S9 episode threads.

Comment

Well... We all know why she was on the show,
                Because she's the cousin of Stargate stunt performer, Rey-Phillip Santos?

but the writers have forgotten to develop a proper character. But maybe we should keep this conversation to the S9 episode threads.
                They had plans to develop the character further, particularly as it concerned her relationship with her father. However, that was dropped when Lexa got pregnant.

Comment

That was a good information for me. I was not aware of it that she has become pregnant.

Comment

So sad. Janet is dead. I think that also this episode was very good and atmospheric, but it was so sad. She didn´t have to die. I will miss her in the series.

Comment

Working...
                    X