View Poll Results: What's Your Least Favorite SG-1 Team?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c

    3 6.52%
  • Jack, Sam, Jonas, Teal'c

    1 2.17%
  • Jack, Sam, Jonas, Daniel, Teal'c

    7 15.22%
  • Sam, Daniel, Teal'c

    12 26.09%
  • Mitchell, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c

    4 8.70%
  • Mitchell, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c, Vala

    19 41.30%
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Lieutenant Colonel ParadoxRealities's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2004
    Location
    there and back again
    Posts
    3,365

    Default Least Favorite Team: SG-1

    created by...demand. what's your least favorite SG-1 team? please do not judge on the order of their names.

    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

  2. #2
    Lieutenant Colonel Naonak's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    3,994

    Default Re: Least Favorite Team: SG-1

    My vote is for Carter, Daniel and Teal'c. Not because of the members, just because I thought it lacked something when there were only three people in the team.
    Also, season 8 didn't really have any episodes where the team went off-world, got into trouble and sorted it out as a team, so we didn't really get to experience that team. About the only one like that was It's Good to be King, and Jack went with them in that.

  3. #3
    Brigadier General ReganX's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    9,142

    Default Re: Least Favorite Team: SG-1

    I was going to vote for Mitchell, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c (since I haven't seen Vala on the team yet, I was going to give her the benefit of the doubt) but my subconscious apparently wanted to vote for Mitchell, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c and Vala.

  4. #4
    Lieutenant Colonel ParadoxRealities's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2004
    Location
    there and back again
    Posts
    3,365

    Default Re: Least Favorite Team: SG-1

    Quote Originally Posted by ReganX
    I was going to vote for Mitchell, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c (since I haven't seen Vala on the team yet, I was going to give her the benefit of the doubt) but my subconscious apparently wanted to vote for Mitchell, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c and Vala.
    yeah, i wasn't gonna put her on there in either of the polls, but...i dunno why i did. so now people that don't like the s9 team are voting for the s10 team because they think it'll be even worse (it probably will). kinda skews the results. ah well.

    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

  5. #5
    Major AdrianneP's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Troy, NY
    Posts
    2,217

    Default Re: Least Favorite Team: SG-1

    Quote Originally Posted by Naonak
    My vote is for Carter, Daniel and Teal'c. Not because of the members, just because I thought it lacked something when there were only three people in the team.
    Also, season 8 didn't really have any episodes where the team went off-world, got into trouble and sorted it out as a team, so we didn't really get to experience that team. About the only one like that was It's Good to be King, and Jack went with them in that.
    I voted the same for mostly the same reasons ...
    Felt just the three of them lacked something much needed. A fourth person ...

    Adrianne
    If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
    .
    It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

    My LibraryThing.

  6. #6
    Lieutenant Colonel ParadoxRealities's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2004
    Location
    there and back again
    Posts
    3,365

    Default Re: Least Favorite Team: SG-1

    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianneP
    I voted the same for mostly the same reasons ...
    Felt just the three of them lacked something much needed. A fourth person ...

    Adrianne
    yeah, i see it. basically why i ended up voting for the Sam, Daniel, Teal'c, Mitchell, Vala team. they lack a...lack of a fifth person. and an actual dynamic, but that's beside the point

    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

  7. #7
    Colonel L-JADE's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Lost City, AT!
    Posts
    7,122

    Default Re: Least Favorite Team: SG-1

    Quote Originally Posted by ParadoxRealities
    yeah, i wasn't gonna put her on there in either of the polls, but...i dunno why i did. so now people that don't like the s9 team are voting for the s10 team because they think it'll be even worse (it probably will).
    Exactly! I vote Mitchell, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c, Vala (S10 formation) because IMO, S9 didn't really work and instead of working on shaping & tighten them up, they add another into the team

    I didn't have much hope for S9 formation last year and for what I've seen in a year, I don't think TPB've done a good job on it and to add another just doesn't feel right.

    sig.by : lilferret

  8. #8
    Captain Vicky's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2005
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    1,933

    Default Re: Least Favorite Team: SG-1

    I've voted for Mitchell, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c 'cos I simply prefer what we had in season 1-8. There's a different dynamic and I can't seem to get used to it yet.

  9. #9
    Second Lieutenant Redmen's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Keb
    Posts
    394

    Default Re: Least Favorite Team: SG-1

    Sam, Daniel, Teal'c gets my vote

  10. #10
    Second Lieutenant luthienberen's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    424

    Default Re: Least Favorite Team: SG-1

    I voted for the three member team. The team dynamics just didn't click. Four is nice round number.

    I have to say I loathed S9 and S10 (IMO) is going to be even worse especially if Vala is on the team, but since I haven't seen S10 I thjought it would be unfair to vote for that team, and well, while S9 team was ugh, I felt in S8 that Sam, Daniel and Teal'c simply lacked chemistry together and also a three memeber team just didn't feel realistic (as far as a programme about interstellar and interdimensional travel via a wormhole can be realistic). So they got the 'chop'.

    Though it was close.

    Now I'm going to finish my breakfast - yes, I have no life.
    The man who opened the way.

    The man who led the way.

    "It will take you a million light years from home. But will it bring you back?" Stargate the movie

    A mystery ... a secret ... a threshold ... to the future. Stargte the movie

    The perfect SG-1 team: Colonel Jack, Daniel, Major Ferretti and Jonas

  11. #11
    Lieutenant Colonel ParadoxRealities's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2004
    Location
    there and back again
    Posts
    3,365

    Default Re: Least Favorite Team: SG-1

    i'm thinking i'll remake the polls halfway through s10. i put vala there to cover all the bases, but it'd be interesting to compare the results. consider this sort of a control for s10 (PLEASE DO NOT FLAME ME, I KNOW GW IS NOT AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF FANDOM AND THIS WILL NOT BE ACCURATE ON THE WHOLE)

    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

  12. #12
    Second Lieutenant luthienberen's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    424

    Default Re: Least Favorite Team: SG-1

    It certainly will be interesting to see how they compare and controls can be insightful.
    The man who opened the way.

    The man who led the way.

    "It will take you a million light years from home. But will it bring you back?" Stargate the movie

    A mystery ... a secret ... a threshold ... to the future. Stargte the movie

    The perfect SG-1 team: Colonel Jack, Daniel, Major Ferretti and Jonas

  13. #13
    Brigadier General ReganX's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    9,142

    Default Re: Least Favorite Team: SG-1

    Quote Originally Posted by ParadoxRealities
    i'm thinking i'll remake the polls halfway through s10. i put vala there to cover all the bases, but it'd be interesting to compare the results. consider this sort of a control for s10 (PLEASE DO NOT FLAME ME, I KNOW GW IS NOT AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF FANDOM AND THIS WILL NOT BE ACCURATE ON THE WHOLE)
    A second set of polls will be interesting. Will the Season Ten team do better or worse after people have actually seen them in action?

  14. #14
    Lieutenant Colonel ParadoxRealities's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2004
    Location
    there and back again
    Posts
    3,365

    Default Re: Least Favorite Team: SG-1

    Quote Originally Posted by ReganX
    A second set of polls will be interesting. Will the Season Ten team do better or worse after people have actually seen them in action?
    predictions, anyone?

    i think worse because the BoD will be gone. but hey, maybe it'll be good. i hope it'll be good. <please please please please please please please> hey, why do we have no crossing fingers smilie?

    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

  15. #15
    Brigadier General ReganX's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    9,142

    Default Re: Least Favorite Team: SG-1

    Quote Originally Posted by ParadoxRealities
    predictions, anyone?

    i think worse because the BoD will be gone. but hey, maybe it'll be good. i hope it'll be good. <please please please please please please please> hey, why do we have no crossing fingers smilie?
    You never know. Maybe Vala will really fit in with the team and improve it.

  16. #16
    Lieutenant General Pharaoh Atem's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    19,935

    Default Re: Least Favorite Team: SG-1

    Sam, Daniel, Teal'c

  17. #17
    Lieutenant General Pharaoh Atem's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    19,935

    Default Re: Least Favorite Team: SG-1

    I'm surprised so many people choose Mitchell, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c, Vala

    and we haven't Even seen it yet
    Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; May 14th, 2006 at 09:02 PM.

  18. #18
    Brigadier General ReganX's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    9,142

    Default Re: Least Favorite Team: SG-1

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
    i'm surprised so many people choose Mitchell, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c, Vala

    and we haven't even seen it yet
    I intended to choose Mitchell, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c but clicked on Mitchell, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c, Vala by mistake. I figured that it was my subconscious's way telling me that I shouldn't get my hopes up for Season Ten.

  19. #19
    Lieutenant General Pharaoh Atem's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    19,935

    Default Re: Least Favorite Team: SG-1

    after watching the re run of Avalon 1-2 last night I'm starting the look forward to having vala being around she brings out a side of Daniel that we've never seen
    Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; May 14th, 2006 at 09:02 PM.

  20. #20
    Colonel Oranos's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,869

    Default Re: Least Favorite Team: SG-1

    I chose the Sam, Daniel, Teal'c team. Without a fourth member it just felt it was lacking a bit.

Similar Threads

  1. Favorite/Not So Favorite Stargate Quotes !
    By David in forum General Stargate Discussion
    Replies: 676
    Last Post: July 31st, 2012, 12:59 AM
  2. BSG: Favorite and Least favorite Character
    By Icemancmd in forum Battlestar Galactica
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: June 11th, 2008, 10:55 AM
  3. Your Favorite Stargate Favorite
    By walterIsTheMan in forum General Stargate Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: November 2nd, 2007, 02:54 AM
  4. Favorite Team
    By ParadoxRealities in forum Fun and Games
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: May 14th, 2006, 02:56 PM
  5. New SG1 Team
    By Darkdreams in forum Stargate SG-1
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: April 9th, 2005, 09:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •