Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGC need to secure their PCs better (News article: hacker fears UFO cover-up)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGC need to secure their PCs better (News article: hacker fears UFO cover-up)

I saw this on Tweakers.net, a hacker hacked into computers from NASA and the US government, and says he found evidence of UFO's...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ne/4977134.stm

Because the gov't didn't password protect their systems.

Comment

Maybe there are alot of O'neill figures in the gov

Carter! What's that password again, can't we take it off? lol

Comment

The guy in that article is so full of sh1t, if there was any sort of coverup then he wouldnt have gotten to say a word before they "silenced" him.
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

maybe he was silenced after the article but we dont no he could be tellin the truth cause we dont no how much stuff the governments hide from i no one of my old teacher found some new type of water animal and the day after she told or class we asked her about it again and she sed were not gunna talk about that anymore
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient Atlantis
            maybe he was silenced after the article but we dont no he could be tellin the truth cause we dont no how much stuff the governments hide from i no one of my old teacher found some new type of water animal and the day after she told or class we asked her about it again and she sed were not gunna talk about that anymore
            That is very true, you "Joe Public" dont really have a clue what is going on in this mad world lol. Needless to say if we new all it would be very dif. I dont know everything and for that im glad, would you really want to know everything?

I mean if Stargate was "real" would you want to know about the inpending doom? its like the episode that they had but would you?

Comment

yea well i spose the only way where ever gunna find out is if stargate is real then when the ori come to earth and do some damage to a city and then they governments have to tell the public or you become part of the government or join the american air force but alot of stuff has been poping up about conspiracy theories just of late espically with this 2012 thing that where gunna die and stuff
              sigpic

Comment

This guy is full of ****. The UFO project was started in the 1940's to distract Hitler. It was done by flying wooden planes (thereby not appearing on radar) with a long rope attached and the so-called "alien" ship following it. Roswell is stilll considered a questionable alien landing, and the only autopsy footage they "supposedly" have was done in black and white, despite the fact that color cameras had been out since long before then.

EDIT: More than likely, they kept those things on the server in case someone attempted to hack, they'd go immediately there. Thereby making the guy look delusional, a malicious hacker, and a fraud. Also, the government would have pulled the feed right when it started and had two stunt doubles play the rest out.
                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                X