No announcement yet.

Heroes, Part 1 (717)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey soz people but i'm an aussie and i was just wondering, does anyone die in this episode? or the one before of after it?

thanks
    jersey

Comment

No one dies in this ep.

If you want to know about part2 then
      Spoiler:
      yes someone dies

Madeleine

Comment

You know, the guy that does the interviews looks just like a guy from my church. He likes to talk with my dad for about an hour and a half, usually while everyone else has left and I'm waiting for him to say, "Ok, we can go now".

Anyway, back on the topic at hand, I enjoyed this ep. It was one of this season's better episodes. The ones that the interview guy wanted the most wouldn't do the interview, and the ones who were totally cooperative were totally boring for what he wanted (thinking most of Walter). He was a bit charming with Doc Frasier, though. That I liked about him (at least he had good taste in some areas). I also loooved when O'Neill told off Kinsey. That *has nasty thoughts* deserved it. He deserved two seconds after he walked into the SGC in "Polotics".
        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

I might have enjoyed this episode if I didn't know what was coming in Part 2. Instead I found it emotionally wrenching and rather hard to watch.

Comment

Is it just me or did that flying drone thingy remind anyone of the flying drone thingy from star wars?

Comment

Originally posted by Paintballman
              Is it just me or did that flying drone thingy remind anyone of the flying drone thingy from star wars?
              I see what you're saying,but I wasn't really reminded of the Star Wars Probe. Great connection though!
              Rocky

Comment

What flying drone thingy from Star Wars? Which episode?
                Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
                  What flying drone thingy from Star Wars? Which episode?
                  The proble the Empire sent to Hoth in "Empire Strikes Back."
                  Rocky

Comment

Ah. Thanks.

Comment

I loved this episode. The scenes with Bregman and each team member were great. I loved the conversation between Bregman and Daniel about his ascension. ROTFL!

Siler explaining his job was priceless.

While Bregman was annoying, I do see this point of view on the Stargate program and why it should go public.

It's nice to see Adam Baldwin working again. Dammit, I miss Firefly. Anywho, I loved SG-13's banter and Col. Dixon's thoughts on having his children. LOL! Also the comment he made to his team member (the red-haired doctor) about Daniel.

Yes, I thought of Star Wars when I saw the flying drone.
                      Last edited by LMichelle; 03 December 2004, 01:15 PM. Reason: adding more to it

Comment

this is a good episode, really funny seeing jack/tealc and danny in front of the camera, especially dannys, i wanted to see if youd follow me.

the colonel of sg13 reminded my of the boss from band of brother, cant wait for part 2 next week!
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Definatly worth watching just for the Documentory aspect, and seeing Bregman grill everybody. Chevron Guy's best moment ever!

Comment

I dunno, I wasnt that impressed. I thought Walter's explanation of his job was shocking, he does so much more! I did like Sg-13's banter. But I just felt the eipsode could have benefitted from a faster, bouncier pace, kinda like the behind the scenes look of Wormhole Xtreme.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

yeah, sg13 seemed more comfortable with there private lifes and the way they interacted seemed more comfortable in general than sg1!
                              sigpic
                              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I think the attitude that the SGC has toward the press is pretty sad; it's somebody doing his job, and TRYING to do it well. Especially if no one was going to see the video for years, there would be no harm in letting Bregman shoot the gate dialing, or people running, as long as he wasn't in the way. Nothing would be compromised by allowing him to tape things occuring; the guy who followed him around would've been there for the editing process anyway and could've removed any potentially compromising material. He was trying to make an interesting piece of journalistic expression, and all Hammond could do was obstruct him in every possible way.

Comment

Working...
                                X