X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theimmortaljedi View Post
    funny the palnet is px 666
    P3X-666

i think the computer designation to that planet sums it up quite well, O'neill gets injured, Dr Fraiser dies along with several other servicemen/women injured or dead...

Comment

Did they ever go into which Gou'ald set the trap? Or which one made that ',malp'??

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        Did they ever go into which Gou'ald set the trap? Or which one made that ',malp'??
        I think a huge Jaffa contingent got the drop on the SG team that went to P3X-666 and several other teams including SG-1 were sent to as additional firepower and to bring them back...

Comment

But who's Jaffa were they?

Comment

this episode and part 2 as well as the prometheus episode from season 6 shows exactly why i hate reporters, they think that everyone has a right to know everything about everyone and everything

guess again

Comment

I have always wanted a reporter to use that line on me as my response would be.

If everyone has the right to know everything about everyone else, why don't you and all those who work in the press start...

Comment

Originally posted by randomguy View Post
                this episode and part 2 as well as the prometheus episode from season 6 shows exactly why i hate reporters, they think that everyone has a right to know everything about everyone and everything

guess again
                same here. however I do like the way we slightly change our opinion about them throughout the ep. I mean I still didn't like the guy when he was watching the final footage with Hammond but I didn't hate him as much as I did when he first appeared. we sorta get to to see his site and why he's there ye know. nevertheless I still can't stand those reporters. and don't get me started on the Prometheus ep

I have always wanted a reporter to use that line on me as my response would be.

If everyone has the right to know everything about everyone else, why don't you and all those who work in the press start...
                good one, I'd like to see them answer that question
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

But who's Jaffa were they?
                  They were the Jaffa of Anubis.
                  sigpic

Comment

guess again
                    as someone who is taking a degree in journalism i must say that we are taught to respect people privacy and follow the laws that govern that privacy.
                    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                      as someone who is taking a degree in journalism i must say that we are taught to respect people privacy and follow the laws that govern that privacy.
                      granted some reports are decent about respecting privacy, but then theres the ones like i saw a video of once. This guy just gets out on bail after being accused of killing his wife and this reporter is there to talk to him when he gets out, when the reporter goes to approach him he goes in a complete different direction, and when the reporter starts to follow him he begins running. The reporter then runs after him for over a mile! as soon as the reporter catches up to the guy he asks right away "did you kill your wife, yes or no?"

WTF IS THAT

Comment

granted some reports are decent about respecting privacy, but then theres the ones like i saw a video of once. This guy just gets out on bail after being accused of killing his wife and this reporter is there to talk to him when he gets out, when the reporter goes to approach him he goes in a complete different direction, and when the reporter starts to follow him he begins running. The reporter then runs after him for over a mile! as soon as the reporter catches up to the guy he asks right away "did you kill your wife, yes or no?"

WTF IS THAT
                        The public has a right to know who is and who isn't a murderer I suppose....
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                          Taught it maybe, but i see too many reporters consistently hounding people even right up to their front doors to get something. What i would like to see happen is more enforcement OF those codes of conduct they are supposed to have, like when someone says to the press ;no comment' or the like, they don't continually hound him or her and stick all sorts of cameras and microphones in their face.

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake View Post
                            The public has a right to know who is and who isn't a murderer I suppose....
                            ya thats what the courts are for, not the reporters

Comment

ya thats what the courts are for, not the reporters
                              Well without the reporters to report what the courts say, how would we find out?
                              sigpic

Comment

There is a difference between them reporting what the court says and hounding someone like in the situation above.

Comment

Working...
                                X