Heroes, Part 1 (717)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    There is a difference between them reporting what the court says and hounding someone like in the situation above.
    True but without one we can't have the other, in other words we can't live with them and we can't live without them.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake View Post
      True but without one we can't have the other, in other words we can't live with them and we can't live without them.
      unfortunately this is true because we cant trust people to report their own news honestly

Comment

Originally posted by randomguy View Post
        unfortunately this is true because we cant trust people to report their own news honestly
        The truth is that nobody would bother to report their news at all.
        sigpic

Comment

I believe that his viewpoint on the SGC is a valid outsiders POV. Even if the SG were made public, no one would know what they go through on a daily basis except for the people themselves, and he wanted to be able to show everything as it the nature of journalists.

I went into this episode cold and I was on my seat at the end, left with a very bad feeling
          BRING BACK THE REAL ATLANTIS

Comment

i love each sgc personnel's reaction/interview to the documentary crew.

funny moments:
            - when daniel explained why he was running
            - jack trying to get away from the crew
            - jack and kinsey confrontation. too bad that the alarm sounded off. i wanted to hear what o'neill said to kinsey
            - tealc not talking and being all scary
            - when carter started her technobabble
            - chevron guy!

Comment

Originally posted by L E E View Post

funny moments:
              - jack and kinsey confrontation. too bad that the alarm sounded off. i wanted to hear what o'neill said to kinsey
              - chevron guy!
              I just watched the episode, while listening to it through a pair of really nice headphones and reading lips, I made out what O'neill says to Kinsey. I highly doubt that had it been clearly audible it would have made it to air. Being a family friendly sight, I'm not even going to try to repeat here, but it was really funny and well deserved.
              ...Stargate is not about the angry nerd.

-David Hewlett,
              Gateworld Podcast Episode #8

Comment

Originally posted by ImmrtlofDrknss View Post
                I just watched the episode, while listening to it through a pair of really nice headphones and reading lips, I made out what O'neill says to Kinsey. I highly doubt that had it been clearly audible it would have made it to air. Being a family friendly sight, I'm not even going to try to repeat here, but it was really funny and well deserved.
                now, i really want to know! i'll try a watch that scene again...

Comment

I will say what i think he put but BEWARE there is swearing in the spoilers

Spoiler:
                  Im 98% sure he said "limp dick sone of a *****" aswell as something i missed

Just watched this ep again, and it got me all welled up, So fracking love it.

so many moments, the funny ones as stated, but mostly the little ones i missed before like teal'c's face when sam hugs him, he looks devastated at janets death.

Watching janet get hit by the staff weapon is so hard to watch.
                  The scene with daniel and simon where he tells him they called the daughter Janet is just lovely!

:'(

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
                  Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
                  SG1 -

Comment

Originally posted by Cree View Post
                    I will say what i think he put but BEWARE there is swearing in the spoilers

Spoiler:
                    Im 98% sure he said "limp dick sone of a *****" aswell as something i missed

Thanks for sharing. I was wondering what Jack said... lol, that's funny as hell

Comment

this was a good episode i was sad when i found out someone dies
                      sigpic

Comment

Saul Rubinek is perfect for the role of the documentary maker. For an episode thats about the SGC its amazing how little it actually focuses on it.
                        "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

i agree
                          sigpic

Comment

Good episode with a few funny moments, which helped set up the more serious part 2 very well.

Comment

Originally posted by L E E View Post

funny moments:
                              - chevron guy!
                              I agree! Daniel was great and chevron guy would be Walter. Poor Walter and his job.
                              sigpic

Comment

Indeed, poor Walter. Great ep though, loved O'Neill chewing out Kinsey.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X