• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heroes, Part 1 (717)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON SEVEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 717

A film crew arrives to document the work of the S.G.C. for eventual disclosure to the public, but finds that the base's personnel are less than eager to participate.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 10:36 PM.

Hahaha...I was loving Teal'c's interview in this episode. It was just so funny!

Thought Chevron Guy's (forgotten his name! ) was quite funny too; opening and closing the iris, saying how he likes to say Chevron 7 locked instead of encoded, etc.

Sigh...
    "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Yeah, Teal'c was jokes, just sitting there with a plain face
      __

__

Comment

Gosh that short dude who wanted to see everything was so annoying, i was just wishing he would be in the room while the people off-world were comming back and were getting shot at, and one of the bullets shot the annoying dude, but yah, that would be so evil...
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I think the chevron guy interview... open the iris, close the iris... that's about it.
          Last edited by Selmak; 15 July 2004, 08:57 PM.

Comment

If I could have dinner with anyone it would be Mary Steenburgen... lol.

Comment

I liked the part with Daniel

Bregman: Why were you running?

Daniel: I just wanted to see if you would chase me.

Comment

LOL. That was a good part.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

There were some funny moments even though I didn't really like the episode all together.

Comment

Like so many 2 part episodes, I felt that this ep. was slow. I also couldn't really get into either ep. because I had been spoiled by a magazine article, and already knew who was going to die.
                    sigpic

Comment

Really liked the interviews on this episode, Teal’c not saying anything, chevron guy saying all the cool things he does, not. And carter talking about jack, and just totally saying the wrong things.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Yeah, I must admit, Carter had to be the worst at the interview stuff! lol It got me cracking up when they mentioned O'Neill. lol
                        __

__

Comment

Dont you mean, I agree, Carter had to be the worst at the interview stuff! lol It got me cracking up when they mentioned O'Neill. lol

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                            Dont you mean, I agree, Carter had to be the worst at the interview stuff! lol It got me cracking up when they mentioned O'Neill. lol

Haha! Very funny! lol I've had a setback of that phrase now!
                            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                              Gosh that short dude who wanted to see everything was so annoying, i was just wishing he would be in the room while the people off-world were comming back and were getting shot at, and one of the bullets shot the annoying dude, but yah, that would be so evil...

I agree that little fella was so short no but I really got urked when that guy won't take no for an answer well in part 2 he chilled a little bit and well Hammond was proud at the end WHY DID SHE HAD TO DIE?
                              Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
                              X