Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did you see ANY new parts of Atlantis in S2?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did you see ANY new parts of Atlantis in S2?

Don't watch that much....just wonderimng if they showed the team exploring atlantis (or showed new parts under any circumstance).........i heard that they explored a little bit of the city in season one and nothing in season 2.......?

Originally posted by walter_MacChevron
    Don't watch that much....just wonderimng if they showed the team exploring atlantis (or showed new parts under any circumstance).........i heard that they explored a little bit of the city in season one and nothing in season 2.......?
    the science room where they had the dart that the recovered in esp. 4.

Now in use. pps is at 4,929 Terawatts
    pps = power per second
    The power that power's the great cities of the Ancients.
    xfire = zpm
    [m2k] klan, and forever will be.
    http://m2kclan.com
    vent info: voice250.hurricanehost.com
    port: 3785
    P90>M4A1+AK47+Machine Gun
    halo player and cs:s, cs:1.6, cz, cod2.
    Save Stargate NOW!!!- http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Stargate/

Comment

I saw the inside of Lt. Cadman's room, plus heard how she dresses to sleep... that's all the Atlantis I need.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko
        I saw the inside of Lt. Cadman's room, plus heard how she dresses to sleep... that's all the Atlantis I need.
        We also got McKay's room in the process. We saw the botanist room, too. And what room was that when Michael was looking at the disks. That was interesting.

VB
        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

we also saw that dark storage room in "The Long Goodbye" as well as a couple of other rooms in that episode too. i'm not sure if there's actually been anybody actively searching the city this season though.

Comment

Originally posted by DrPepperJunkie
            we also saw that dark storage room in "The Long Goodbye" as well as a couple of other rooms in that episode too. i'm not sure if there's actually been anybody actively searching the city this season though.
            No there has been...remember Zelenka came to Weir in 'Intruder' and was about to inform her about the new developments they've found in the city while she was away on Earth. So there must be a team or two out venturing the city.

VB
            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
              No there has been...remember Zelenka came to Weir in 'Intruder' and was about to inform her about the new developments they've found in the city while she was away on Earth. So there must be a team or two out venturing the city.

VB
              oh yes, that's true. i completely forgot about that comment. i guess i was too busy thinking of the bigger examples i forgot about all those little comments that get made.

Comment

Well we did see some new rooms in the tower , which is post be virtually identical to atlantis and assuming it is then we have also seen the back up command center (see the ancient are not that dumb after all and built backups) We also sure the drones storeage room.

Comment

yeah
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zpm!!
                    the science room where they had the dart that the recovered in esp. 4.
                    that was the gateroom

Comment

so basically what you guys are saying is that everybody is complaining over nothing? (you can't expect a guided tour of atlantis episode!!!!)

Comment

you can, one day.
                        Hola

Hello

Comment

Originally posted by walter_MacChevron
                          I saw a new part of atlantis. But not on the TV. It was in person on the set tours back in March.

Comment

We got a closer look at one of the piers where the wraith cruiser landed.

Comment

Cruiser? That was a DART.

Comment

Working...
                              X