This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apophis and Klorel question

In Children of the Gods he is chosen to be the host for a Gaould couple and he is shown leaving with that couple at the end of the ep. Later on in the season 1 cliffhanger he is shown to be the son of Apophis.

Did they just ignore Children of the Gods and change it?

Or was it explained later on and I missed it?

I dont understand the question... he was always the son of Apohpis, and he was already a host when he was leaving in COTG.

EDIT: Ah, I see where you're going with this.
    Last edited by Jumper One; 11 May 2006, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Good question. Maybe the gods that chose Scara were part of Apophis' immediate family such as an uncle and aunt. Like Heru-Ur was the son of ra and hathor maybe the were just family/underling goa'uld. Yet he still carries the title of the son of apophus? Just a guess
      Last edited by Tankaras; 12 May 2006, 07:31 AM.

Comment

HHHHmmm, yeh never thought of it.
        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper One
          I dont understand the question... he was always the son of Apohpis, and he was already a host when he was leaving in COTG.

But he was not chosen by Apophis but by another couple.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Monarch
            But he was not chosen by Apophis but by another couple.
            Personally, I think it's just one of those Stargate moments you have to "pass over" for the sake of the show. Afterall, it was the premiere. Maybe TPTB hadn't decided to for sure make Klorel Apophis' son at that time. You know, maybe they weren't thinking that far ahead.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              Personally, I think it's just one of those Stargate moments you have to "pass over" for the sake of the show. Afterall, it was the premiere. Maybe TPTB hadn't decided to for sure make Klorel Apophis' son at that time. You know, maybe they weren't thinking that far ahead.
              Yeah. Hell in CotG Apophis went both ways through the stargate.

Also, perhaps once they got ready for the whole implantation thing, the Goa'uld in GotG didn't like the host. Remeber Ammonet didn't take to the first host Apophis offered her (the blonde woman from Earth) and so they choose Sha're instead.
              An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

I dont think Apophis will take the time to find a host for his son.
                Only his queen was very important to him.

As said above, they just choose a few hosts and let the goa'uld Klorel decide.
                .:Humanity's Children Are Returning Home:.

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah

Also, perhaps once they got ready for the whole implantation thing, the Goa'uld in GotG didn't like the host. Remeber Ammonet didn't take to the first host Apophis offered her (the blonde woman from Earth) and so they choose Sha're instead.

I hear all the time about how Apophis went thru the Stargate both ways. But if you watch the background it shows the Stargate clearly being off.

Don't ask me how he redialed the gate but the gate is off during the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Chutzpah

That still does not explain why at the end of the ep the couple and Klorel leave togethor. And Apophis and Ammonet leave at another time.

Would not Apophis take his son with him as well?

Comment

Well may be he left with that couple because he was their son. Then they were defeated in battle against a rival gould and apophis simple adopted klorel as his own son, I know not very gould like but it is the only solution I think of, apart from it just one giant plot hole, get use to it their are plenty morein stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Monarch
                        I hear all the time about how Apophis went thru the Stargate both ways. But if you watch the background it shows the Stargate clearly being off.

Don't ask me how he redialed the gate but the gate is off during the scene.
                        My mistake. I never even noticed.
                        An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2
                          Well may be he left with that couple because he was their son. Then they were defeated in battle against a rival gould and apophis simple adopted klorel as his own son, I know not very gould like but it is the only solution I think of, apart from it just one giant plot hole, get use to it their are plenty morein stargate.
                          Klorel wasn't anyone else's son. It's just a plot-hole. And one that should just be overlooked IMO. I mean come on, it was the pilot episode. Besides, at the end of Season 1, Klorel tells SG-1 Apophis seeded the Queen Mother.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

And as I said it was most probable a plot hole but if the powers at be wanted to explain it that the viable solution which would fit in with the story and not create any new plot hole would be that aprophis adopted him.
                            not gould like but unless their anything else that fix the story that we were given then suggest them, I gave quites simple solution which as far I can think wuld eleminate the plot hole.

Comment

Klorel was not with Apophis when they planned to attack earth, they did however meet up afterwards when they arrived, in COTG Apophis may have had other things to attent to and so left Klorel in the hands of his personal slaves back at home???
                              For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Working...
                              X