Commercial during last nights lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commercial during last nights lost

Watched a commerical, around 40 minutes into Lost, was about the hanso foundation

Said to find out more go to www.sublymonal.com

Its currently blocked from work, darn firewall and last night when I tried, was being really slow. Anyone else tried to get to this website yet?

There are 3 Lights!!

*Ahem* Well, after the page loads there are 6 blue lights in a hexagon, with the word "Obey" in the middle in blue & flashing. Everythime it flashes there is a click. There's also a steady fluctuation of sound in the background. Every so often the lights slightly move position then back again. This repeats for ever apparantly ...

You could try the Hanso Foundation Website, it's got Easter Eggs that I've emntioned in other Posts on another Thread entitled "The Hanso Foundation." Enjoy!

Comment

Find the clickable spinning box, click it 4 times, click the next one 8, the next one 15, etc.
      "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

It's fascinating the lengths people go to for this show's mystery.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by ItsDan
          Find the clickable spinning box, click it 4 times, click the next one 8, the next one 15, etc.
          I understand that if you enter Breaking Strain in the Newsletter you get a mesage from persephone & access to letters (I've trid it, it explains the disease that Rosleaou's (sp) commrads got... But where do you enter the code: Heir Apparant? The link takes you to the biography sections, so I assume it's somewhere there or is it refering to Alvar Hanso's heir?

Edit- Ahh! If you enter the Heir Apparant code as opposed to the Breaking Strain code, Persephone tells you to call the Number in the TV Add Section, so I assume it's the number on the TV add, correct? From what I understand from Wikipedia (when it had the explaination on) it gives you a number of options & leaves you on hold or other odd things (I've not tried ringing yet, so...). So I assume it leads you back to the Breaking Strain Code, correct?

The add on the sight doesn't give a number-Anyone know of any? I understand that there are a few.

(Understand & Correct? were used under the Understand & Correct? Act of 1982, they are property of UND&CR & by no means my own, nor do I intend to use them for financial gain.)
          Last edited by The Prophet; 11 May 2006, 11:18 AM.

Comment

It's all so confusing....and yet, so amusing.

I wonder who this "Persephone" person is? Takes her name from the kidnapped daughter of Demeter who became goddess of the underworld, am I correct? I assume that's somehow relevant to this character's place in the Lost story.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiret
              It's all so confusing....and yet, so amusing.

I wonder who this "Persephone" person is? Takes her name from the kidnapped daughter of Demeter who became goddess of the underworld, am I correct? I assume that's somehow relevant to this character's place in the Lost story.
              Yeah, that's what I'm thinking...

Seeing as how she's conspiring against the Hanso Foundation & The DHARMA Initiative, I'm thinking that the Organisation represents the Underworld/Hades & that she (Our Persephone) was somehow "taken" to work for them. Maybe in the Same way as the 815 Survivors were, seeing as how they, even though not employyed or given a choice, are doing DHARMA's work (pushing 4,8,15,16,23,42 every 108 minutes). She could be "forced" to do DHARMA's work of "Saving the World" because otherwise, the World would "end," but she disagree's with the ethics involved, so she's trying to help the Survivors & the World by instructing/"spoiling" them on what to do, against the wishes of DHARMA (Hades)... Just a Theory....

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
                There are 3 Lights!!
                actually it's there are 4 lights.

but anyway. there's already a thread for this. it's all inclusive: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=28299

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
                  actually it's there are 4 lights.
                  actually, if I were to "Obey" there would be 5.
                  but anyway. there's already a thread for this. it's all inclusive: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=28299
                  You Title is Misleading, yes everything Non-Series Lost related is Called the Lost Experience but how the heck will anyone know that?

Anyway, You should request a Mod to Merge the 3+ Threads (& Sticky them), they seem important for this sub-forum....

Comment

Working...
                  X