No announcement yet.

Three Minutes (222)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack is screwing this up though. Michael's assertion that it's his son so he gets to decide is ridiculous. He's talking about risking OTHER people's lives to come help him. Not taking Sayid is absolutely ridiculous.

Also Michael telling Sayid that he can't go because Sayid would be going for revenge is abundantly suspicious since that's the one reason for Hurley going.

It's far too suspicious for any reasonable human being to take it at face value.

Anyone think it looked like Sayid was taking Michael's pulse when he shoot his hand using both hands?
    "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

Hi,
      I've joined the forum today so I can discuss and see what folks think about the show during the soon to come break, where I'm sure everyone will be left with loads of questions.
      One question I have now is why is the lastest episode called '3 Minutes'? I'm probably missing something simple, but anyone know?
      Cheers
      Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Beards are evil
        Hi,
        I've joined the forum today so I can discuss and see what folks think about the show during the soon to come break, where I'm sure everyone will be left with loads of questions.
        One question I have now is why is the lastest episode called '3 Minutes'? I'm probably missing something simple, but anyone know?
        Cheers
        Mark
        It actually wasn't that obvious. 8) Three minutes is the amount of time Michael was allowed to see/talk to Walt.

Welcome to the forum.
        sigpic

Comment

What i didnt understand was, why didnt michael tell them what happened and then prepare a backup team, because he is going to take the one on the list and Sayid will take a back up team seeing to the fac tthat he mistrusts michael, so if michael had told them what happened, seeing as they are his friends, and that ***** Mrs Clue or whatever really annoys me, then they could of surprised them. also did he have a deadline for when to bring them to them so that they know that michael and that lot are coming???
          Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

sigpic

Comment

The Others must be keeping close eyes on the losties considering they refered to Sawyer and Hurley by their true names, not their island nicknames. Michael knows if he tried to setup a 'backup team' to follow them or something that he risks losing his son forever.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsDan
              The Others must be keeping close eyes on the losties considering they refered to Sawyer and Hurley by their true names, not their island nicknames. Michael knows if he tried to setup a 'backup team' to follow them or something that he risks losing his son forever.
              Ya think? Micheal didn't even know Sawyer's real name.

Also, when Micheal asked how he was going to get the four on the list to come with him, Ms Clue said by that time they'd be so angry that they would follow him (horribly mangled paraphrasing, sorry). Does that mean that the Others knew that Libby was going to die? If Walt can be seen in places where he isn't, physically, can they see the future, somehow? Time travel? Or a wormhole that opens into other locations on the island that they don't actually step through, but use as a viewing window? Scientists have hypothesized that a wormhole might be used for this purpose. Maybe Walt can use these wormholes to communicate, but the message comes out garbled, like when he talked to Shannon.
              Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
              "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
              One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
              resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
              confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
              A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
              The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

Originally posted by Tok'Ra Hostess
                Ya think? Micheal didn't even know Sawyer's real name.

Also, when Micheal asked how he was going to get the four on the list to come with him, Ms Clue said by that time they'd be so angry that they would follow him (horribly mangled paraphrasing, sorry). Does that mean that the Others knew that Libby was going to die? If Walt can be seen in places where he isn't, physically, can they see the future, somehow? Time travel? Or a wormhole that opens into other locations on the island that they don't actually step through, but use as a viewing window? Scientists have hypothesized that a wormhole might be used for this purpose. Maybe Walt can use these wormholes to communicate, but the message comes out garbled, like when he talked to Shannon.
                That's an interesting hypothesis about their prescience, though I doubt they themselves are able to predict the future. They probably have other special kids like Walt who can see the future, if that's the case. Wormholes might be taking it a bit far, though I think. As to how the Others know the survivors' names, it could be that Ethan was able to compile an incomplete list prior to his death. Or, and I like this theory better, it could be that the Others knew of the survivors before they crashed and brought them there for a reason!
                Spoiler:
                Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

i'm in the uk and downloaded the episode from somewhere and burnt it to dvd. i watched part of the episode and was interrupted, so turned it off. when i watched it again i had to fast forward through it and noticed that when i pressed the next button on my dvd the scenes were exactly 3 minutes long each. don't know if this is an anomaly? seems too much of a coincidence

Comment

Originally posted by wilmawong
                    i'm in the uk and downloaded the episode from somewhere and burnt it to dvd. i watched part of the episode and was interrupted, so turned it off. when i watched it again i had to fast forward through it and noticed that when i pressed the next button on my dvd the scenes were exactly 3 minutes long each. don't know if this is an anomaly? seems too much of a coincidence
                    Oh. That's interesting.
                    sigpic

Comment

Most DVD creator applications use a default scene time of 3 minutes. There's no way that information would be in the downloaded movie itself. Also be careful because I believe discussing the downloading of episodes is frowned upon on this forums for legal reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by wilmawong

The F.B.I. is outside your door right now.

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
                          IMO, he doesn't deserve Walt, he never really did. I find him irritating and wouldn't care if something happens to him next week and he doesn't survive.
                          i agree completely.
                          Thanks!
                          Jordan

my page
                          My LJ
                          From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
                            IMO, he doesn't deserve Walt, he never really did.
                            His "lovely" ex girlfriend saw to that.

Comment

Just watched this eppy.

Im pretty sure Sayid was checking Michaels Pulse to determine if he wwas lying or not.

Yay Charlie is back in Claires good books after giving her the vaccine. He laso threw away the statues but they may wash back on shore againjust to spite him.

Now the question @Did hsi episode change my opinion on Michael ?' the awnser is no/ IMO he is a stupid idiot who is looking for self fulfilment. When he was captured by the Others he was screaming I WANT I WANT like a 5 year old. Obviously thats the kind of thing you dont do if you are a prisoner. He didnt need to kill Ana Lucia or Libby and I dont think its what the Others would have wanted. (Henry always stressssed that they are a good people)

Yay Desmonds back !!! (he did say he came on a boat)
                              I just cant wait till the next episode a 2 week wait !!!!!!thats going to be hell !!!!
                              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Im pretty sure Sayid was checking Michaels Pulse to determine if he wwas lying or not.

me too

Comment

Working...
                                X