No announcement yet.

Death Knell (716)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He stood there for a few moments then shot at sam. And they said that the bots don't have emotions or feelings! lol
    __

__

Comment

Bad guys have crappy aim. SS or Jaffa or anyone else shooting at SG-1. It's in the contract. The only exceptions are the presence of the Nox or a sarcophagus, at which point the contract allows for dead-on (pardon the pun) aim.

Death Knell wasn't one of my faves, but I did like the Jacob/Selmac subplot. Hope we get a followup on that.
      Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
      O'Neill: Who doesn't?
      - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
      - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
      once done, cannot be undone...
      brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

I think the super soldiers have a better aim than Jeffa, since they have a sort of automatic staff weapon built on their arms. How cool is that?
        __

__

Comment

Unfortunately, another episode with Selmak. He appears too often for my liking. When will we finally get rid of him?

Comment

I'm not sure we will, but I like Selmak
            __

__

Comment

The Jaffa/Tok'ra/Taur'i alliance has to be address in s8.
              Last edited by Selmak; 15 July 2004, 08:35 PM.

Comment

I don't like how the High Consul didn't inform Jake.

Comment

I was just rewatching Death Knell on DVD today and I noticed something very strange and something that is weird.

Carter has been trapped here and has been through loads of dirt and is extremely dirty on her face, clothes, hair and basically her entire body. Yet, her SGC badge on the shoulder is perfectly clean, and it's white so I doubt it would stay clean at the very least. Just being a bit nit-picky!
                  __

__

Comment

I got really tired of the Jaffa and the Tok'Ra acting like children, with the younger people of the Tau'ri having to act as mediator.

They both need to swallow their pride (and in some cases their tongues) and move on!

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                      I got really tired of the Jaffa and the Tok'Ra acting like children, with the younger people of the Tau'ri having to act as mediator.

They both need to swallow their pride (and in some cases their tongues) and move on!

True, they do babble a lot and ultimately, it leaves them in a difficult position at the end of the episode. Yet, their alliance is pretty screwed, it couldn't have turned out any other way. Everyone has their different paths and futures, and we have ours as much as anyone else has theirs!
                      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                        Everyone has their different paths and futures, and we have ours as much as anyone else has theirs!
                        Awww, thats so deep and spiritual

I agree though, their (bad) history dates back to over 1000 yrs and we've been involved for like less than 10 yrs. In light of that we can't judge them for poor relations because I think the short time the alliance lasted was pretty good considering how long they've been enemies. Maybe in 50 yrs time they can patch it up (50yrs being converted to 1-2yrs of TV time).

Comment

Originally posted by marcus
                          Awww, thats so deep and spiritual

I agree though, their (bad) history dates back to over 1000 yrs and we've been involved for like less than 10 yrs. In light of that we can't judge them for poor relations because I think the short time the alliance lasted was pretty good considering how long they've been enemies. Maybe in 50 yrs time they can patch it up (50yrs being converted to 1-2yrs of TV time).

HEHEHE!!! lol Luvlee thoughts!

Their history does go back far but they have accomplished more with the alliance and in the episode they say something like they've accomplished more together than in the past few hundred years, yet at a price that cannot be paid.
                          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                            In the scene where Carter is drinking from the stream and the Super Soldier shoots at her from the other side, she jumps over a log and it gets hit by several blasts from the Kull weapon and it doesn't damage it at all. The Air Force should cover the Prometheus with that bark...it might be even better than Asgard shields.
                            I think they should try covering it with Kull armour. That stuff can withstand anything, bullets, zats, staff weapons, C4, missiles.

I must admit, the shooting ability of the Kull warrior kind of bugged me, too. They can hit anything or anybody they aim at, until they point at some-one important, then it goes all squiffy. SC should have got a flesh wound, at least.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
                              I think they should try covering it with Kull armour. That stuff can withstand anything, bullets, zats, staff weapons, C4, missiles.

I must admit, the shooting ability of the Kull warrior kind of bugged me, too. They can hit anything or anybody they aim at, until they point at some-one important, then it goes all squiffy. SC should have got a flesh wound, at least.

I agree. The Promethus could certainly do with something like Kull shields. Their ship would be invincible, well almost.

Their aiming is pretty pathetic. I said this earleir, Sam should have at least one wound from the warrior.
                              __

__

Comment

Stop saying, I agree, bla bla bla. Lol, why would they put the kull armour on Prometheus? Yea the armour can stand gun fire, but the shooting of a mother ship? I don’t think so, and Prometheus won’t be getting many people shooting machine guns at it lol.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Working...
                                X