Death Knell (716)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Replicarter
    Stop saying, I agree, bla bla bla. Lol, why would they put the kull armour on Prometheus? Yea the armour can stand gun fire, but the shooting of a mother ship? I don’t think so, and Prometheus won’t be getting many people shooting machine guns at it lol.

Yeah, I agree! lol But a mothership weapons are simular to a staff weapon except much more powerful!
    __

__

Comment

Yes, exactly, much more powerful, the shields they have know are very powerful, they withstood Anubis’ battle barge, so all they need to a bigger power source, and secondary shields.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

The shields Promethus used in Lost City used were pretty rubbish, considering they're Asgard technology. I remember them saying that the shields were failing which doesn't proove that they're good quality.

I know that Anubis's ship had Ancient enhancements but the general weapons didn't look like they were much different to a standard mothership.
        __

__

Comment

They probably were, but because of the ancient modification they were probably really really powerful.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

I'm not sure if those may have been modded because they didn't seem much different. They seemed like normal blasts and they hit like normal. Perhaps they were enhanced because I rememebr at the end of season five when Anubis flew away from Thor's powerful ship with better weapons and shields, he left. The Ancient enhancements may have done some good.
            __

__

Comment

I think it's a good thing that they all decided to get their own base. Autonomy is important, esp for the Jaffa. It's not like the alliance is over, they just need some space.

I wonder which Tok'ra supports Jacob/Selmak. I betcha one of them is Malek.

Comment

Poor Carter. She went through all that (spoiler; highlight to read) and woke up to find that the alliances are crumbling. They aren't quite to the point of breaking apart, but things are definitely going downhill.
                Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

This was a good action epsiode. Poor Sam. I wished there was a bit more of the Sam and Jacob scene at the end. Amanda and Carmen do great scenes togther.

Watch the director's cut after the episode. LOL!

Comment

Could you please just say? I'm not gonna get the DVD's anytime soon. Like say, for another thirty years.
                    Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                      I thought AT did a great job portraying a person injured and on the run, trying to keep herself alive.

However the Super Soldiers are not so "Super" considering they can't even get close to hitting their targets. They look cool, but they just aren't threatening IMO.

I like what they are doing with the Jaffa/Tok'ra/Human allience, I like the fact that not everything is solved by the one moment of unity in "Allegiance"

I also liked the twist that Jacob/Selmac's loyalties are being questioned by the Tok'ra, and he's not as 'in the know' as he should be.

I thought Death Knell was a good solid episode.

Yeah it was a really good ep

i loved the last scene with sam and Jacob i though that was really well done .
                      Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

This ep reminded me so much of Predator it wasn't funny, all the Super Soldier needed was thermal vision.

Good storyline though!

I agree about the bad aiming thing as well.

Comment

Just had a chance to re-watch this one. It was great to see Sam on her own, injured but still using her wits & grit. Hope we see more of this Sam. Oh, and I agree--the warrior should have been able to wing her at the water's edge. Although I never doubted Sam would get out of it, I think we really saw how hard to kill those things are. I liked how Jacob went into Dad mode, wanting to go on the search.

Comment

this was a good example of how to maintain the dramatic tension throughout. ok, so we all pretty much know that sam won't die, so you know she'll get out of it, but not seeing her for a good 20 minutes helped to add to that tension.

coming through the gate and seeing the devastation, it added a sense of helplessness to it all.

yeah, it was a little unrealisitic that the kull warrior was such a bad shot...but all jaffa are bad shots
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

good episode watched again on t4 but did they cut some stuff out again?
                              sigpic
                              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I thibk they cut out the bit where the kull warrior finds to corspe of another SGC woman (in a way that makes you think he about to get carter.)

I was suprised they kept the bit with the guy being mowed down in carters lab. I mean it wouldn't make sense without that bit but its never stopped them before.
                                sigpic
                                Banner By JME2

Comment

Working...
                                X