X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 - SciFi Channel's SciFi Pulse is up and running

SciFi Channel's new video download site, SciFi Pulse, is up and running at:

http://video.scifi.com/player.html

(You will need Macromedia Flash Player 8 to view.)

You can download and play:

SHOWS

Stargate SG-1 - watch deleted scene (Outtakes from Season 7 and Season 8! [including deleted scenes with Jack -- a fight scene!)

Battlestar Galactica - watch a full episode

Doctor Who - go behind the scenes

Ghost Hunters - See deleted and extended scenes

SciFi Brand Films - seel them all here - the channel ID ADS

Who Wants to be a Superhero - Vote Now!

MOVIES AND EVENTS

Teasers for: "Abominable," "House of the Dead," and "The Triangle."

MOST VIEWED

Battlestar Galactica episodes and David Eick's Videoblogs; Doctor Who - Ed Thomas, TARDIS Designer - behind the scenes

FEATURED

Combination of the above.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Okay, apparently you can't direct link to SciFi Pulse, you have to
    enter from the main SciFi Channel page at:

http://www.scifi.com/

Look to the right side of the page for the SciFi Pulse area.

(Argh!)

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

wohoo, finally! Deleted scenes! Can anyone tell me what episode the deleted scene from season 8 where Cater and Teal'c welcomed Daniel home came from? And what was that bit about lunch in Moscow? My memory must be really fuzzy as I can't think of any connection to any eps right now, so any help will be appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by nyxlily
        wohoo, finally! Deleted scenes! Can anyone tell me what episode the deleted scene from season 8 where Cater and Teal'c welcomed Daniel home came from? And what was that bit about lunch in Moscow? My memory must be really fuzzy as I can't think of any connection to any eps right now, so any help will be appreciated!

Uhm...you mean season seven's "Fallen?"

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

No, it was a season 8 episode. Carter said something about Daniel beaming off to Moscow from the Daedalus..

Comment

Originally posted by nyxlily
            No, it was a season 8 episode. Carter said something about Daniel beaming off to Moscow from the Daedalus..

Okay, I just watched it.

It's from "Full Alert" -- 2nd video clip from the left on the bottom row.

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I've just tried to watch a couple of the outtakes and they are very blurry almost to the point of being unwatchable. Is this how it is for everyone or do I need to look at my laptop settings?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by crosby
                I've just tried to watch a couple of the outtakes and they are very blurry almost to the point of being unwatchable. Is this how it is for everyone or do I need to look at my laptop settings?

Thanks
                This is footage that was deleted before it went through the post-production process, so it is blurry and grainy.

On my screen, I can see the time lapse at the bottom of the frame, which is usually the give-a-way that it is film footage that hasn't been "cleaned" up.

"Raw" film, more or less.

Morjana
                Last edited by morjana; 09 May 2006, 06:46 AM.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                  This is footage that was deleted before it went through the post-production process, so it is blurry and grainy.

On my screen, I can see the time lapse at the bottom of the frame, which is usually the give-a-way that it is film footage that hasn't been "cleaned" up.

Morjana
                  Thanks, good to know it's I don't need to reset something on my laptop.

PS

Thanks for the link theres some intreasting stuff on the site.

Comment

Thanks, good to know it's I don't need to reset something on my laptop.

PS

Thanks for the link theres some intreasting stuff on the site.
                    You're very welcome.

I enjoyed the behind the scenes stuff for Dr. Who as well.

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Thanks
                      It's not too fuzzy, but Scifi.com is not going to put down the sharp original footage as fans have a tendency to 'borrow' and it could end up being sold on DVD in China. Really, no joke.

The numbers on the bottom (which the viewing public never sees) are
                      - Film Key Code numbers - Video Tape timecode - Sound Timecode. You can read more technical stuff at http://www.trakkertech.com/frame2bfilm.html - they're all for editing purposes. In fact, if they show us deleted scenes from SGA, they'd be fuzzy too, even though that show is shot in the incredible high definition format. Although in watching SGA broadcast on Scifi, you sure couldn't tell it. Cruddy reception (stupid Cablevision). But anyway, they'll save the higher quality segments for sale on DVD.

Meanwhile, for those curious as to the actual clips available at the moment...
                      • Carter warns Colson of mole in company
                      • Pendergast giving pep talk to crew
                      • Airman accuses of Jack of being Goa’uld
                      • Jack tells Sam may have to discredit Colson
                      • Sam offers to take Colson thru gate
                      • Daniel, Teal’c and Bra’tac discusses Teal’s objection to Ry’ac’s marriage
                      • Moloc orders troops to hunt down Teal’c and Ista
                      • Hammond takes command of Prometheus
                      • Mayborne explains how he became king
                      • Teal’c and Sam welcome Daniel home and bring him up to speed
                      • Jack urges Sam and Sel’mac to get anti-rpelicator weapon built
                      • Teal’c and Bra’tac plot against Ba’al

Comment

Thankyou guys for the link!! Just watched the deleted scenes....grrrreat
                        Love the "Space Race" snippit......."Heeeeeelllo, d'ya know what a bonspiel is?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Flygirl
                          Love the "Space Race" snippit......."Heeeeeelllo, d'ya know what a bonspiel is?!"

I know, I laughed at that one. A classic Jack moment!

Comment

Awesome!!!! Thanks for this link. The outtakes were great.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                              Awesome!!!! Thanks for this link. The outtakes were great.

You're very welcome.

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
                              X