This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love hurts like the fires of Netu

My girlfriend just broke up with me and her explaination is that she doens't love me anymore. Just like that. NOw I am stuck her with a pain that is killing me deep inside. It is like a dagger in your gut. Help me with this pain that is killing me. I don't know how to handle this pain. please !!!
    Lord Zedd

Originally posted by RodneyMckay
    Step one: Plot Revenge
    Step two: Engage Revenge
    Step three: laugh at her and throw scissors at her
    ummm no just move on

i recently found out that my past two girlfriends onlly went out with me just to get back at each other

there where both freinds and i dated then about a year part
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Dude I was kidding.
      Being 13, I have a great expeirience with dating and love.
      You need to be nice, and not to get boring.
      Don't come across as to needy.
      Girls don't like that

Comment

Apparently girls like arrogance to

I'd plot revenge

Comment

I know nothing of gfs... I intend not to have that pleasure...

But anyways, either (1) plot revenge, or (2) get over it... or (3) Number 1 followed by Number 2.

Mattathias

Comment

Theres always trying to make her love you again

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
              My girlfriend just broke up with me and her explaination is that she doens't love me anymore. Just like that. NOw I am stuck her with a pain that is killing me deep inside. It is like a dagger in your gut. Help me with this pain that is killing me. I don't know how to handle this pain. please !!!
              did you ask if it was soemthing you did wrong

Comment

here you can talk to him he help you out

Comment

i don't get it

Comment

Spoiler:
                    He died in SM4, gosh.

Comment

Sorry to hear it. I've been through bad breakups, and it's no fun.

It's ok to feel sad and upset. Someone who was a part of your life, suddenly isn't there any more. But, in time, you have to move on. Spend time with your friends and family, take on an extra assignment at work or a side project at home, indulge yourself in a hobby. In time, perhaps you'll meet someone new - probably when you're least expecting it.
                      I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                        These two are fantastic. It will make you laugh your @$$ off. They have some really great stories in their archives that seem relevant to your situation. Having a laugh at yourself is infinitely better than brooding. Oh, and the latter may make your head explode, so keep a dictionary handy. Poetry can be geat, just don't end up like this. (note-language present in all)
                        Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                        The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                        I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                        A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                        That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                        Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                        Caboose: They could be worse?
                        Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

One has to wonder if she ever did love you. I don't understand how women can use that excuse and expect to get away with it. How can you just wake up one morning and not be in love with someone you used to be in love with? I've been where you are and it hurts a lot. Revenge helps, then you feel bad, then she hates you and then you get over it several months later.

Time is the best medicine
                          I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

A new girlfriend is the best medicine

I am your father
                            Noooo

Comment

Dude sorry to hear that.

By the sound of things it seems you loved her more than she loved you, which is very common in relationships.
                              These things happen all the time with no explanation, believe me been there done that.

My advice is to accept it, deal with the lost/greif and move on. Yes, easy said then done but its pretty straight forward.
                              Try not to over analyse what going through your head, give yourself time and you will get over it and move on. Hang out with people or friends that makes you laugh, happy, or feel good it does ease the pain.

Revenge- not worth it
                              New girlfriend- not until you get over the last one

All the best
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X