Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Thread: Chimera (715)

Default Re: Chimera (715)

I would think that since Sam's brother got Sam and Pete together, that her brother told Pete that she was in some kind of secret operation where she worked. So Pete should have known before hand that what she did was none of his business. And, also, being a cop meant that Pete himself was sworn to secrecy about some of the work he did, and doing a background check on her was waaaay out of line. I really do wish there had been some fallout from what he did and that he got in big trouble over it.

Air Force Chief of Staff Falcon Horus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
    Being suspicious is one thing. Knowing that she is required to keep secrets, and being suspicious anyway, is also one thing. Knowing that she is required to keep secrets, being suspicious, and acting on that suspicion by following her and doing a background check--that's stalker behavior. It's saying "how dare you have secrets from me."
    I think, what it showed, for me anyway, was that this relationship showed us the strain both their jobs might have on a relationship between someone who works on a classified project and a cop who won't be able to divulge everything about his job either.

There has to be an enormous amount of trust and I think the relationship was bound to fail from the start, especially when Pete off the bat shows us as a character he's unable to deal with Sam's secret work.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
    Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 9 of SG-1
    First time watching Star Trek: The Adventures of Captain Kirk and his Trusted Sidekick, Mr. Spock

7:10 on the jigsaw.
    First time watching Star Trek: The Adventures of Captain Kirk and his Trusted Sidekick, Mr. Spock

Quote Originally Posted by jelgate View Post
    Ah this episode. Hated by the shippers everywhere. I will never understand the Pete hate. My whole feelings to those two is indifference. Their are shows that I care about a person's relationships. Stargate is not one of them. I really like the whole Osris part. I love seeing the integration of Asgard tech and advancement of the Lost City story. Its a fair with 7:01
    You must have put some effort into that one
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    7:10 on the jigsaw.
    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Jelgate is right

It's Osiris... I have to honor her in some way.

Chief Master Sergeant

Ok, so,my feelings. This episode could have been much better without whole Pete thing. He was annoying and I also felt that Sam was not our Sam. How long did she know that guy? Because I had the feeling that Pete was taking it really seriously and in some way Sam too. Especially in the bed after their first night it was looking like she would like to cry, because Pete was angry about her secret.
    Sorry but, Pete who are you? You are not even as funny as Jack. I don´t like you So at least in this episode.
    It is just my opinion when I say that Amanda Tapping is such beautiful woman, but I like her even more when she is natural, without fancy make up and dress. She is more stunning just in a black t-shirt (as Sam Carter)
    Great elevator scene between Jack and Sam. Her humming was perfect
    And whole thing with Osiris was really good, Teal´c, Sam and Daniel together made a good team.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112