Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zats

<huge snippage>

To put it frankly, I don't have a problem with Sam having sex. I do have a problem with who she was with.

Exactly my feelings too!

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

So true! I know we should really give Pete a fair chance but it's not our fault he's a creep (and not Jack). Sam should take Rick's advice (dvd thingy s4 the one with window of opportunity), LTS! Life's too short to settle for second best! And please remember it wasn't really Jack in "Grace" He didn't really say it! She should really worry. Half an hour after we meet Pete she's in bed with him and he's doing the oh so familiar commitment speech! RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN! (To Jack preferably!)
      ...And let me know just how you feel, Cause I am lost without you, I cannot live at all, My whole world surrounds you, I stumble then I crawl...

Comment

Originally posted by Saz
        Half an hour after we meet Pete she's in bed with him and he's doing the oh so familiar commitment speech! RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN! (To Jack preferably!)
        Half an hour after we meet him; apparently several weeks after she met him.
        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

That's not the point! But either way several weeks of knowing the guy is still rather fast for the commitment deal! If it was Jack, she's known the guy for years so it wouldn't be out of place if it was him saying it. She should of realised then that things were gonna get heavy. Therefore the "RUN" thing still applies!
          ...And let me know just how you feel, Cause I am lost without you, I cannot live at all, My whole world surrounds you, I stumble then I crawl...

Comment

Whomever decided to have Amanda hum the Stargate theme deserves a cookie.

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
              Whomever decided to have Amanda hum the Stargate theme deserves a cookie.
              Actually I heard AT state in an interview that she wanted to hum the MacGyver theme, but she didn't know the tune, so she did the Stargate theme instead..
              Life is short. Eat dessert first.

Comment

Originally posted by animoid
                Actually I heard AT state in an interview that she wanted to hum the MacGyver theme, but she didn't know the tune, so she did the Stargate theme instead..
                Yeah, I think it would've been spiffier had she hummed the MacGyver theme. Too bad she didn't know it...
                !!! HHGTTG movie out this May! Don't forget to bring your towel! !!!

[ | Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club | ]

Smor: My Anti-Drug

Ba'am: You can bet your ba'als on it.

(thanks to Justin for the pic and no, I'm not serious )

Comment

I kinda liked this episode, I guess. I can't quite figure out if I like Pete or not though... I thought he was really cute and sweet and stuff but the background check he did on her was kinda slimy, although I can somewhat understand his reasons...
                  I did like the beginning where she was sitting down for coffee and he was acting like he was trying to pick her up and Carter was resisting. Before I figured it was an act, I was cheering, "Go, girl! Shoot him down!!"
                  I loved it when she said, "Well then, I feel compelled to warn you, most of the guys I have dated recently, have died." Go Carter!!
                  !!! HHGTTG movie out this May! Don't forget to bring your towel! !!!

[ | Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club | ]

Smor: My Anti-Drug

Ba'am: You can bet your ba'als on it.

(thanks to Justin for the pic and no, I'm not serious )

Comment

Originally posted by Jeril
                    Yeah, I think it would've been spiffier had she hummed the MacGyver theme. Too bad she didn't know it...
                    I think that would have been harder to hum.

Comment

i just rewatched the ep, and the tok'ra were mentioned in the middle of the ep, Sam said something about the tok'ra being on standby blah blah, really it would be a waste of time if everytime you have tok'ra walking out of a room with a symbiote in the jar.
                      Also i loved the whole pete/sam thing as there was that scene in her house
                      Oneil: You ended the sentence in a preposition, you ba$tard!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                        It is. Just for fun I tried humming MacGyver vs. SG-1, and SG-1 did win out.
                        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                          Not to mention that quite a few people (I for one) wouldn't have recognized it. Humming the SG theme played to a larger demographic.

Comment

this ep left me with some questions.

Do we see anymore Sarah? Do here and Daniel stick together? I don't recall any mention of her after this ep

What about Pete. Maybe I missed some eps, but I don't remember seeing him much either.

My personal site www.krawdaddy.net
                            Admin/Co-Owner: DiscussNASCAR.com | Admin: DiscussAnything.com | SuperMod: ChopperWeb.net

Comment

No, Sarah was doomed to be chick of the week, but mainly because they didn't get the actress for any more appearances. IIRC her schedule didn't allow it.

And Pete...I'll leave that to others to explain. The story of Pete is a sad one. Sad and long and cringeworthy if you think what they could've done with this nice character...but I digress.
                              Life is short. Eat dessert first.

Comment

Originally posted by Kraw
                                this ep left me with some questions.

Do we see anymore Sarah? Do here and Daniel stick together? I don't recall any mention of her after this ep

What about Pete. Maybe I missed some eps, but I don't remember seeing him much either.
                                No, we haven't seen Sarah since, but we have seen Pete a couple of times in season eight.
                                Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Working...
                                X