Chimera (715)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargate barbie
    this wasn't neccessarily the tok'ra's work. if you go back to nightwalkers in season 6, you'll see that they discovered a giant syringe full of a mysterious liquid. it was later discovered that this liquid was a sort of vaccine, or cure for goa'ulditis.
    sam used it and it worked on her, so perhaps they've been able to synthisis it.

of course if they had devoted more time to the sarah/osiris plot instead of the pointless and unrewarding drivel of the unfortunate A-plot, which also could have been done so much better, we might have known for sure.
    So your saying, they would use that little vaccine on Osiris/Sarah, and risk not attempting to get information from her/him? Well yah, haha... What was the A-plot again, its been a while since i've read or watched the episode All i remember is the introduction of Pete and Sam, and the return of Osiris
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
      Yes, that really didn't make any sense to me. How did they get the symbiote out? We've never really shown a good knack for doing that sort of thing. Oh....did we keep Osiris in a fish tank like we did Teal'c's symbiote at one point during...ehh....season 5? Threshold maybe?

Hmm.....
      Its probably in a tank, haha... Being tortured for its bad behavior!

Comment

Strange! I think they'd dispose of it
        __

__

Comment

I'm sorry but for me this is still the worst SG1 ep of all time. I don't have a problem with Sam having a relationship per se and I'm definately happy for Daniel that Sarah's out of Osiris.

But, fact was Pete-Sam pretty much had equal billing with Daniel-Sarah-Osiris.

Result: soap opera

See my post on 'How would you do S7' as to my solution to this problem
          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I agree. I doubt that both releationships would just both appear at the same time
            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G
              I'm sorry but for me this is still the worst SG1 ep of all time. I don't have a problem with Sam having a relationship per se and I'm definately happy for Daniel that Sarah's out of Osiris.

But, fact was Pete-Sam pretty much had equal billing with Daniel-Sarah-Osiris.

Result: soap opera
              I actually prefer SG episodes that way: if they focus on something bigtime that I'm not interested in, I can just ignore the episode and/or pretend it never happened (at least in that way). Let's have one soap episode (that you can like or dislike) and focus on something completely different next week.

I liked the elevator scene, the commissary scene and Daniel's dreams.

I did not like that it wasn't mentioned what happened to the symbiote, and there should have been a briefing scene or at least a mention of what to do with Pete.

From time to time I really like to rewatch this episode, but I usually turn it off the minute Carter calls for an ambulance.
              No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
              (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

A interesting episode, yes, but I feel that the ending was a bit lame. What if I was Carters boyfriend (HINT,HINT) and I got caught up in a firefight. I wonder if I'd get everything revealled to me!
                __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                  What if I was Carters boyfriend (HINT,HINT) and I got caught up in a firefight. I wonder if I'd get everything revealled to me!
                  Sure. Just make sure you get Damian Kindler as the writer
                  No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                  (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

YAY! That means ANYTHING is possible. *starts planning*
                    __

__

Comment

possible? Maybe...
                      The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Well Pete did see the whole 'glowy eye' thing, and the personal force field looked kind of 'abnormal', and with their weapons during the firefight, i would think that Pete would want an explanation, so Anubis, can't joke about that

Comment

lol I agree. But still hoping
                          __

__

Comment

... your still hoping ... that your gonna get in a firefight? and someone is going to explain to you all about aliens and such? Haha... Or wha?!

Comment

lol Maybe
                              __

__

Comment

Or your bf/gf could call his friend and that friend will check your background and find out your a normal person (i'm assuming that is )

Comment

Working...
                                X