• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol Eveil people!
    __

__

Comment

I hate this episode... that's all I have to say about that.

Comment

I thought the thing with Sarah would be cool but it sucked.

Comment

Ok, I liked the 'idea' of this episode, The dream half of the episode was good, but i don’t like the Pete thing, the first part I admit was a little funny, but get rid of Pete! Jack is the only one for Sam.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

This seemed like two stories cobbled together. I know they wanted to introduce Pete to the viewers, but the separate SC/DJ threads seemed to be constantly fighting for attention, with the important one (DJ) losing out, and leaving too many unanswered questions.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah.. It certainly couldn't have hurt to have had a throwaway line about where Osiris is.
              The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

It was hard for me to see Sarah the eager to please archeaology student after I had first seen her as Osiris. Interesting way to access Daniel's memories. We got some more backstory on Daniel and Sarah. It seemed a bit too convenient that the Tok'ra removed the Goa'uld from her and she's just fine now. Where were the Tok'ra when Sha're needed them? Huh?
                Sarah's just going to resume her life after galavanting around the galaxy the last couple years as Osiris?

Sam and Pete. Hmmm. I'm really trying to like Pete, but he's a bit annoying. How can she build a future with him? There's no way he can understand what she's lived through during her time at the SGC.

We got to see Daniel's house. What is this the third one now? Anything that gets Daniel in a white sleeveless undershirt is fine by me.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

What I loved about this episode was that there was Osiris. I loved how she was being so manipulative and using the Asgard technology to go into Daniel's room and do the whole dream thing.

A down side of it though was that Anna only got one line as Osiris. True Osiris with the scary voice and all. It was cool, but I would have loved to see more. I also didn't wanna see the end of Osiris.

Another thing was the introduction of Pete. Don't get me wrong, I love Pete. I just didn't like that he was introduced in this episode. The main storyline in this episode was Osiris and should have just been Osiris. But they went away from it and had Pete.

And my main nic-pick was the ending. The order of it. They should have had Sam talking to Pete in the infirmary, and THEN Daniel comforting Sarah. It would have been so much better.

I know the whole thing was supposed to be about ending a storyline and starting another, and possibly just general 'relationships', or as some people (Pete haters?) might also say: 'deception'.

I just didn't really like those parts.

But I LOVE Osiris. Have loved her from the start. I would have just loved to have seen more episodes with her (even though she did have more episodes than Hathor and Nurrti). I didn't wanna see it end!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                  Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

How come in this episode they introduce Pete & Sam's relationship, even though it looks like they've been together for maybe a couple months?

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
                    Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
                    "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
                    My deviantART profile

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralJackO'Neill
                      How come in this episode they introduce Pete & Sam's relationship, even though it looks like they've been together for maybe a couple months?
                      I guess they didn't think that he was important enough to introduce yet. In Chimera they *cough* did stuff, and Pete was told of the Stargate program. They were getting serious. No real point to introduce him earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                        I guess they didn't think that he was important enough to introduce yet. In Chimera they *cough* did stuff, and Pete was told of the Stargate program. They were getting serious. No real point to introduce him earlier.
                        Maybe they were friends before this.

I didn't care for the show except Pete getting told what Sam does and the freedom of Sarah from Orisis.

Comment

Less than that I think. More a like a week or so. They wouldn't have him down in Colorado Springs investigating a case for a month. Also, my two gripes about this ep. Sam says there is no zoo in Colorado Springs. Think CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN ZOO. Also, Pete leaving and going back to Denver seemed like a big deal. Denver is about an hour away from Colorado Springs, so there shoudn't be a problem seeing each other every weekend (unless Sam is off-world).
                          Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                            Maybe they were friends before this.

I didn't care for the show except Pete getting told what Sam does and the freedom of Sarah from Orisis.
                            True.

She did meet Pete from her brother, Mark. So Pete and Mark were friends and maybe Mark wanted Sam to have somebody so he set them up...?

So go forth all, and go after Mark!

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                              i liked that too, but do they ever get back together? they should do at least one more episode involving her.
                              ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
                                i liked that too, but do they ever get back together? they should do at least one more episode involving her.
                                Me too.

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
                                Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
                                "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
                                My deviantART profile

Comment

Working...
                                X