This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pookey View Post
    Yea, thats a better spelling than mine Wouldnt that be wonderful if chocolate was better for us than rabbit food, and i doubt that, have you seen how many fat rabbits there are ?
    Spelling isn't everything.As long as I know what people are talking about,that's good enough for me!

True about the bunnies.The squirrels are pretty hefty too this year.

Originally posted by pookey
    So you have been in his draw and lived?
    No.I heard dark rumours and stayed away...but I have a vivid imagination.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I have no sock drawer so there

I'm used to be blamed. Tame blamed me on a daily basis back in the day
      So jel has no drawers.It's official.

There there.T isn't here just now to torment blame you.

Comment

no drawers
        sigpic

Comment

Yep. All those poor socks on the floor.Unloved but hopefully washed!

Comment

no drawers
            [Kenneth Williams voice] Oooh, Matron!
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Hold on, arnt you here to protect the innocent ? Do your job woman, hide me
              There is no such thing as innocent here.
              sigpic
              ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
              A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
              The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                There is no such thing as innocent here.
                Except the noobs before the BBQ
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

There is me, so neh neh

that was a bit childish
                  sigpic

Comment

Just a wee bit, yeah.

But as a wise man once said - "What's the point of being a grown up if you can't be childish sometimes!"
                    sigpic
                    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Never grow up. Carry your child-like qualities with you through life and see the world through the eyes of a child.
                      Total syffy posts: 36,690
                      (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                      Matthew 5:9

Comment

I am not stealing kids eyes, Yuk,
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone,

since years (really...) I am building a 1/6th scale model of a stargate (with a bunch of features: moving ring, DHD, illuminated chevrons, moving main chevron, etc...)

Whenever one of my friends interested in Stargate get a look at the pieces I build so far, they get wet eyes.

So I thought - why not share it with you here. Because so far only people who meet me or are connected on facebook with me (I post updates there, sometimes) can see the progress.

Question: What is the right board to open a thread for that (if at all)?

Thank you,

PG

Comment

Originally posted by Peach View Post
                            Question: What is the right board to open a thread for that (if at all)?
                            The place to be would be Stargate Fandom. It's located in the Commissary here.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

There should be a sticky like this, but if anyone has computer problems, or problems with a mobile phone, then kindly state the following:

* Operating system and version;
                              * Browser version;
                              * If any extensions are installed in the browser, then provide their names.

You can find out version information via Help > About. If the menu is not visible, try pressing either the Alt or F10 key.

For phones/tablets:
                              * device make and model,
                              * operating system name and version;
                              * name and version of your primary browser.

You can find those out via device/app settings, or through the apps list in the OS.
                              Last edited by Mardus; 25 June 2017, 02:32 AM. Reason: +word
                              • I'm a fan of this awesome Trek webcomic: betafleet.tumblr.com (archived)
                              • Eesti on ilus, ja troppide parteide poliitikud pole enam Raudse Leedi valitsuses.
                              • I chose the Gate avatar, because it was difficult to choose between SGU character pictures of someone who I thought I was like, and someone who I was fond of. :>

Comment

Apart from Photobucket, which other photo hosting sites does Gateworld let you post photos from?

Kirsten
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X