Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been taking a good look at everything and sent some test "likes" to several people to see if they made a difference.They most certainly do!

It seems the "likes" accumulate to add into the reputation bars.Rather like the old "greening" so that's kinda cool.

Somehow I think we're stuck with that until/unless vbulletin switch it back to the old way.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Comparison between the old rep system and likes;

Reputation points ( Greens)

Start off with 12 and a giving value of zero.
      Able to give greens at 50 posts.
      Reps build up,blocks rise,and rep - giving rises with our post counts,amounts given and length of membership.
      Comments were able to be sent along with being able to see the points listed in our control panel and being able to see our rep-giving amount.No forum notifications to our e-address.

All the above BUT no way to give/see comments,or see the points listed etc in our User settings etc.
      Upside is we get an *e-mail letting us know when someone liked our posts.

*We have to go into user Settings -> Notifications and check the boxes for E-mail notifications and General -> Likes your post-> Save changes.

Comment

I've decided toi like both the above posts, not because I like them, just to see if you get more than 10 green thingys come up Mmo9zFu.gif
        http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

LOL!! I just liked your post in honour of your gif

So far the green boxes max out at 10 but who knows (!) what the next upgrades could bring....

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Who Knows -- the reputation bars also come with a title. Yours is SG-team leader. I'm an ascended being.
            Looks like the older members are being retired, I am now the Commander of SG1, and you have been set to work as a server in the (Ascended) Diner.

​ ​

Comment

What else would this ascended being be doing all day...
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Oh I don't know. Maybe sitting around letting other people serve you instead?

​ ​

Comment

Hey folks, I need some immediate help! I'm trying to post some photos in the forums, but can't for some reason. I can't figure out why not, either. Can you all help me? Thanks!
                  Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
                  (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post
                    Hey folks, I need some immediate help! I'm trying to post some photos in the forums, but can't for some reason. I can't figure out why not, either. Can you all help me? Thanks!
                    I use imgbox.com, after uploading the images I get the appropriate liinks for GateWorld and post those links here.
                    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post

I use imgbox.com, after uploading the images I get the appropriate liinks for GateWorld and post those links here.
                      I'm using imgur.com, if that's the site you're talking about. but I am still having some troubles.
                      Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
                      (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

Working...
                      X