This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Oh shoot... *head!desk* ...why didn't I think of that? No seriously, I didn't. LOL! Need to remember that for next time now.
    That certainly makes that workaround work a wee bit better, I suppose.

Blond moment was had.
    Glad to be of some help. I just thought of it yesterday. I did it by accident (not really thinking about it), and then realized it seemed to work out much better.

Comment

Doing a ctrl+F5 used to clear the previous quotes and multiquotes and allow it to be used freely but it's definitely glitchy again.

Added it to the pile for Darren to look at!
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Bit of an odd one this.

For the past couple of days, I've not been getting any email notifications of replies to my subscribed threads.

Anyone else having this issue?
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Whatever was wrong appears to have resolved itself, so panic over.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

You might get a few more subs tonight!
            Greg's been fixing the forum e-mailer and there seems to be a backlog.

(I'm still waiting on whatever gets through.)

Comment

Hmm, yeah. There's quite a few...
              sigpic

Comment

Hi. I was able to get a recovery password to log into my GW Account. I’m happy with that. I got it on my phone But I still prefer the Laptop version of GW .. how do I change the password linked to my account ? So I can use it on my laptop and how do I allow my laptop to accept all cookies from GW. Many thanks ☘️
                CRAZY IRISH GUY :

Puddle Jumper Pilot- Sheppard - Asmir
                Scientist - McKay - Shirt n' Tie
                Scientist - Zalenka- Bar
                Cook and able body - Ronon - Master Bray Tack .
                Crazy Irish Guy Was Here .

Spoiler:
                Are we Geeks or Nerds

Comment

Originally posted by Master Bray Tack View Post
                  Hi. I was able to get a recovery password to log into my GW Account. I’m happy with that. I got it on my phone But I still prefer the Laptop version of GW .. how do I change the password linked to my account ? So I can use it on my laptop and how do I allow my laptop to accept all cookies from GW. Many thanks ☘️
                  Assuming the pages are named the same on phone and laptop, you need to go to "my controls" and then there should be a subtitle "my account" on the left maybe, where you can edit your email and password.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Thankyou Falcon . Everything is working Perfectly now ..

I have another quick Question .. Where do I find the order of Ranking . from top to bottom ..
                    CRAZY IRISH GUY :

Puddle Jumper Pilot- Sheppard - Asmir
                    Scientist - McKay - Shirt n' Tie
                    Scientist - Zalenka- Bar
                    Cook and able body - Ronon - Master Bray Tack .
                    Crazy Irish Guy Was Here .

Spoiler:
                    Are we Geeks or Nerds

Comment

Originally posted by Master Bray Tack View Post
                      I have another quick Question .. Where do I find the order of Ranking . from top to bottom
                      You mean, our titles?

Air Force Chief of Staff
                      General
                      Lieutenant General
                      Major General
                      Brigadier General
                      Colonel
                      Lieutenant Colonel
                      Major
                      Captain
                      First Lieutenant
                      Second Lieutenant
                      Chief Master Sergeant
                      Staff Sergeant
                      Airman

Airforce rankings, they are

And some folks have custom titles bestowed upon them for different reasons. Moderators have them, as do some members who gained them, but for what reason I couldn't tell you.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Little bit of an oddity. I'm locked out of one particular thread. Specifically the "What non-sci-fi TV did you watch today?" thread.

Every other thread I'm subscribed to, I can access no problem.

Is it just teething troubles with the new forum software?
                        sigpic

Comment

Weird! Could be a glitch or a browser hiccup.

Did you get an error message or anything,or just a screen freeze?

Comment

I test posted there using Firefox latest release and confused the vb bean counter for a minute or two.

Are you on FF or Chrome?

If you can see my post over there ,click it and see if that lets you into the thread to post.

Comment

Using Chrome. No joy.

The exact message I get is - "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. For assistance contact the site administrator."

Sent a message to site admin, waiting on a reply.
                              sigpic

Comment

Bizarre!
                                Hopefully that message you sent will get through to Darren or Greg.

Updated: I've mailed Darren.Hopefully your message got through ,but it's better to find out for sure.

*Browsers have odd quirks too.I'll go see how Chrome works round the forum for a while.

Last edited by Bagpuss; 16 February 2021, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X