This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.G.C
    Im too tired to read the page so are there any questions left unanswered?
    Being honest, I don't think there are.
    sigpic

Comment

Now that doesnt suprise me

Comment

Well since there are no questions to be answered, I'll ask one to everyone else (it's a survey question). What do you think of my new Location?

My old one was "At your house, planting C4 with a P-90 strapped to his chest"

I changed in an attempt to get some more rep points.

Originally posted by ---
        Threatening people's homes and families in your location line is pretty distasteful, and not a good way to rack up the rep points.
        That's the reason I changed it.
        Last edited by Madeleine; 02 November 2005, 07:14 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Why the **** would someone give you rep for your location
          Last edited by Darren; 03 November 2005, 08:40 AM.
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Some one with a few screws loose

Comment

Granted, i've gotten a few rep points for my location, but mostly because people think it's humorous.

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                I don't know.
                sigpic

Comment

Has anyone had problems posting lately, or is it just me? For the past few weeks I have been unable to start a new thread. I continually receive an error message informing me that my post is too short and telling me to lengthen it to at least 1 characters. I recently found that by switching my editor mode I was able to post, but that doesn't correct the problem. Am I the only one?

Comment

Your not the only one some others have had the problem aswell (not including me)

At the moment changing post editor is the only solution
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Your not the only one some others have had the problem aswell (not including me)

At the moment changing post editor is the only solution
                      Hmm... so it's not just me. Thanks for the info, Qasim.

Comment

lmao, what Qasim said ^
                        sigpic
                        Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Why oh why can't I use my Buddy or Ignore lists? I tried to add someone and it a) spelt the name in lower case when it has Caps and b) wouldn't let me view the list of GW members so I could double check the spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                            Why oh why can't I use my Buddy or Ignore lists? I tried to add someone and it a) spelt the name in lower case when it has Caps and b) wouldn't let me view the list of GW members so I could double check the spelling.
                            Well, i just tried adding names to my buddy list and it seems to work. (The names are in the list, but what the buddy list does i haven't a clue. As for not being able to see the member list, that's a feature that has been disabled by the Admins. Probably because there's 12,000+ members, and loading the data file for the list would likely crash certain browsers (likely the same issue that comes up with people using Internet Explorer to "View Forum Leaders").

One way to see a limited memberlist (the users currently on the forum now) is to Right Click on Forum link and select "Open in New Window." (Internet Explorer). Then click on "Currently Active Users" near the bottom of the page. The list that comes up shows you all the currently active users, but not the ENTIRE memberlist. If you want the entire memberlist, grab a copy of Firefox and hit the "View Forum Leaders" link, right above the "Currently Active Users" link. Don't use Internet Explorer to "View Forum Leaders." You'll freeze Explorer when you do.

Long winded answer that helps you out, hopefully.

Comment

On the main forum page people on your buddy list have a + next to them to make them easier to notice

The quickest way to get to a persons profile is to enter their name in the advanced search - http://forum.gateworld.net/search.php

If you untick 'exact name' you can search by part of a name i.e. Techno

When the search is done it will say posts done by TechnoWraith click on the name and their profile will come up click add to buddy list
                              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                                Dear God what is the world coming may god help us all.
                                My sentiments exactly!!!!!!!!
                                On fighting:
                                Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                                Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Working...
                                X