Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

better than bacon, that's why she's trying to distract us.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
      What does pookey taste liike? I do not think I have come across one before, alive or dead.

Do they taste like bacon? Or taste like beef, or mutton?

Maybe they taste like chicken? Everything else seems to.
      Seems like Who Knows, doesn't *legs it*

Watches GF......closely
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
        better than bacon, that's why she's trying to distract us.
        Blasphemy.

Pookey doesn't taste that good because of her advanced age
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Not like wine then? Because that matures wth age ............................ Till it turns to vinigar
          http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

She is vinegar
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Which goes nice on chips
              sigpic

Comment

Ummm... Pookey & chips
                http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Does GW desktop version have a dark mode theme?
                  Spoiler:
                  I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

ok...something tells me i have asked this before, but, i'll ask again

multi quote

i went to the FAQ's and found the how to on it, but when i follow those directions, i get nothing. i haven't used vbulletin for a while (cause xenforo rocks! and is so easy for cavement like me to use)so maybe i missed the memo?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by magi877 View Post
                      ok...something tells me i have asked this before, but, i'll ask again

multi quote

i went to the FAQ's and found the how to on it, but when i follow those directions, i get nothing. i haven't used vbulletin for a while (cause xenforo rocks! and is so easy for cavement like me to use)so maybe i missed the memo?

thanks
                      Well if I get you right you wish to know how it works right?

so on right of the option "reply with quote" there is a small bubble with a plus next to it. If you want to multi quote, you need to click that bubble for each post you wish to be quoted and for the last post you want to be quoted, you click reply with quote. Then you are taken to the full message editor with all messages you clicked quoted.

Hope that helps

It works for me like that if it does not for you this might be a thing the mods need to know about
                      Last edited by DarkenLycht; 25 April 2020, 03:39 AM.

Comment

As I said elsewhere, the multi-quote feature around here seems to be erratic for some. I haven't seen it, so I can't give any input as to the cause, but I've seen more than a few people saying it doesn't work all the time. Something buggy with it, or maybe a browser issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
                          Well if I get you right you wish to know how it works right?

so on right of the option "reply with quote" there is a small bubble with a plus next to it. If you want to multi quote, you need to click that bubble for each post you wish to be quoted and for the last post you want to be quoted, you click reply with quote. Then you are taken to the full message editor with all messages you clicked quoted.

Hope that helps

It works for me like that if it does not for you this might be a thing the mods need to know about
                          Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                          As I said elsewhere, the multi-quote feature around here seems to be erratic for some. I haven't seen it, so I can't give any input as to the cause, but I've seen more than a few people saying it doesn't work all the time. Something buggy with it, or maybe a browser issue.
                          seems to work in this thread

thanks

in other threads though, when i click the multi qte icon, no check mark shows up as it does here

i will go check again

Comment

in other threads though, when i click the multi qte icon, no check mark shows up as it does here
                            Perfectly normal.

It shouldn't be but I have noticed that it can be 50/50 sometimes on the working. I circumvent by pretending that I'm gonna reply, then copy the whole message displayed, hit back, and continue to read. Then why I hit reply a final time, I just paste the whole text and start my multi-reply post.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

seems to work in this thread

thanks
                              Same here. It works here, but not in OFF-Topic at the moment. Was working yesterday and prior in OFF-Topic topics.

i will go check again
                              *Multi-quote* function in the OFF-Topic subforum is just NOT working (for me). Only single "reply with Quote" at the moment. Using Chrome, because FireFox is a Pain/PITA browser.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              It shouldn't be but I have noticed that it can be 50/50 sometimes on the working. I circumvent by pretending that I'm gonna reply, then copy the whole message displayed, hit back, and continue to read. Then why I hit reply a final time, I just paste the whole text and start my multi-reply post.
                              I made that process easier, by opening Reply With Quote in new window tab, then reply to one in main window, copy and paste additional quotes back into the main window, and then type away. At least, that is what is working for me at the moment.

It's also much easier than quoting one person, and opening tabs for other window pages, single quote those, then copy/paste in between, or piling up a bunch of new windows and copy/paste as needed...

Comment

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
                                I made that process easier, by opening Reply With Quote in new window tab, then reply to one in main window, copy and paste additional quotes back into the main window, and then type away. At least, that is what is working for me at the moment.
                                Oh shoot... *head!desk* ...why didn't I think of that? No seriously, I didn't. LOL! Need to remember that for next time now.
                                That certainly makes that workaround work a wee bit better, I suppose.

Blond moment was had.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X