Hanso Organization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hanso Organization

A fun little site, perhaps related to the online game and definately goes deeper into the Dharma Initiative...

Hanso Organization

Love the Juxtapositional Eugenics Development Institute.
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Try this site: The Hanso Foundation.

a time to mourn

Comment

doh!

that's the one i meant to link to...to many windows open at once.

lol
      Thanks!
      Jordan

my page
      My LJ

Comment

That's really interesting. I didn't realise what exactly Hanso had to do with Lost until reading the posts on this forum, but when watching the episodes on Channel 4 this week I did spot the adverts and think that they were strange. They just really stood out and where a bit odd. It wasn't just because it was an american advert either that made it stand out, I did note the Channel 4 symbol at the very end of the ad, the bit where they displayed the phone number.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie
          That's really interesting. I didn't realise what exactly Hanso had to do with Lost until reading the posts on this forum, but when watching the episodes on Channel 4 this week I did spot the adverts and think that they were strange. They just really stood out and where a bit odd. It wasn't just because it was an american advert either that made it stand out, I did note the Channel 4 symbol at the very end of the ad, the bit where they displayed the phone number.
          So has anyone tried calling the number at the end of the commercial??
          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
            Having deja vu here. Someone on another thread yesterday did just that. Couldn't tell you where, though it can't be too far off!
            sigpic
            "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
              We tried calling it several times last night but only got a busy signal (DUH). Will have to try when I get home tonight after work.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                We tried calling it several times last night but only got a busy signal (DUH). Will have to try when I get home tonight after work.
                Haven't tried, tho apparently you get a code/password for the hansofoundation newsletter ...

( its so cool for the tv industry to show this amount of dedication to their work - obviously something to do with JJ; Alias did the same thing with Rambaldi with the Followers of Rambaldi website )
                It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

There are a few Easter Egss on the site. Wikipedia has most, if not all of them. (Edit- They appear to have removed them for soem reason?)

If you sign up to the news letter, you get a responce from a "Persephone," she asks if you can see the text, reply with "yes" & she askes you for the code, type in "Breaking Strain" & it proceeds with lines of text from Persephone after which the site returns to normal. Go to Joops Corner (the 103 Year Old Orangutan) & send him a message. He roars & the site shows a Brain-Scan of Joop that have Circles appearing occasionally, Double Click on the appearing Circles & after a while a Red Circle will appear. Click on it & you'll be taken to a Complaint letter to the Hanso Foundation about a Outbreak of Ape-Human Transgentic Diseases. After you've read it, click on the Signiture at the Bottom & you'll be taken to a Reply letter, a Red Ring will appear around the Reply letter signiture, clcik on the red ring the words "The Hanso Foundation, Setting a New Speed record for Subverting Authority" will be writon on in pen.

Also, on another note, if you watch the (Badly Shown) Video of (a Not-Moving) Joop for a while, a silouette of a man will appear.

These Eggs might have been changed though & the site has put up an article "Our site has been expiriencing some sort of disruption etc." So, the eggs might have changed/bee removed or not. Enjoy.

Comment

this is craaazy

new Egg. go to exec bios, click on link below picture. it will show up all weird, and it will say "notice the grainy far away picture? *click this* "it doesnt match anyone else" *click* youll be taken to a map, showing the last known locations. from there, i have no clue what else to do
                    Last edited by dude22; 12 May 2006, 01:24 PM.
                    Executive 1:Uh O! Our ratings are -9
                    Executive 2:What could be so bad to do that to the greatest network in the universe?
                    Executive1:It's gotta be that dang star-fence show
                    Executive2: I say we cancel it!
                    Executive1:OR we could make a movie so awsome, everyone will love it!
                    Executive 2: but what about what happend last time sir?
                    Executive 1: O yes,NOTE TO SELF never make a movie that has somone with a lawyer...damn vampires
                    Executive 2: How about walrus's?
                    Executive 1:GENIUS!, but for extra zing will make it possed by alien ghost cowboys. It could be in Las Vegas, with zombies
                    Executive 2:Lawyers Sir
                    Executive 1: DAMN
                    Executive 2: stereo-type canadians?
                    Executive 1: PERFECT! but were gonna need a star.
                    Executive 2: let's use an actor from Sungate
                    Executive 1:Id use the guy with bling on his head but his last name is judge, they scare me
                    Executive 2:Will just kidnap and brainwash a model..again
                    Executive 1: WE ARE GODS!

Comment

If you go to www.thehansofoundation.org and click on News (right hand side). I think this is also the "ad" in yesterday's Los Angeles Times paper. *LOL*

http://thehansofoundation.org/press/.../newspaper.gif

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

whenever they show the company name, it looks like theres somthing written under "foundation"
                        Executive 1:Uh O! Our ratings are -9
                        Executive 2:What could be so bad to do that to the greatest network in the universe?
                        Executive1:It's gotta be that dang star-fence show
                        Executive2: I say we cancel it!
                        Executive1:OR we could make a movie so awsome, everyone will love it!
                        Executive 2: but what about what happend last time sir?
                        Executive 1: O yes,NOTE TO SELF never make a movie that has somone with a lawyer...damn vampires
                        Executive 2: How about walrus's?
                        Executive 1:GENIUS!, but for extra zing will make it possed by alien ghost cowboys. It could be in Las Vegas, with zombies
                        Executive 2:Lawyers Sir
                        Executive 1: DAMN
                        Executive 2: stereo-type canadians?
                        Executive 1: PERFECT! but were gonna need a star.
                        Executive 2: let's use an actor from Sungate
                        Executive 1:Id use the guy with bling on his head but his last name is judge, they scare me
                        Executive 2:Will just kidnap and brainwash a model..again
                        Executive 1: WE ARE GODS!

Comment

in the Exec Bios section, if you select Mittlework's bio, it displays with a text entry bubble in the middle of his bio.

none of the egg passwords so far do anything when entered.

anybody else find this or have any success with it?
                          Thanks!
                          Jordan

my page
                          My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
                            in the Exec Bios section, if you select Mittlework's bio, it displays with a text entry bubble in the middle of his bio.

none of the egg passwords so far do anything when entered.

anybody else find this or have any success with it?
                            Just Looked at it... I've no idea...

Some funny things is that the new News Report denounced a Book Called "Bad Twin" which is an actual book about Lost just released!

Also, if you click on the unrelated picture below, you'll be taken to the "About" page which has an "About MFi" section in the top right hand corner which says: "In partnership with the developing African nation of____, with the Name of the Nation coincidentally wiped out!... A little thing there!
                            (Also, the "About MFI" link doesn't work, it wont click, some of the other links are like that too, weird huh?)

Edit- 500th Post! 1/4 of the Way there! WormHole X-trme Movie IV!
                            Last edited by The Prophet; 15 May 2006, 11:17 PM.

Comment

guys: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=28299

Comment

Working...
                              X