• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to the SciFi Channel's Stargate Atlantis site (at the top
    of the site, their new web banner promoting SciFi Monday for SGA),
    Siege III **IS** being shown tonight.

http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/

The schedulebot doesn't list it however.

So...we'll have to wait and see.

Siege III at 7
    The Intruder at 8
    Runner at 9
    Duet at 10

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
      According to the SciFi Channel's Stargate Atlantis site (at the top
      of the site, their new web banner promoting SciFi Monday for SGA),
      Siege III **IS** being shown tonight.

http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/

The schedulebot doesn't list it however.

So...we'll have to wait and see.

Siege III at 7
      The Intruder at 8
      Runner at 9
      Duet at 10

Morjana
      We'll see SIEGE 3 repeat when we see oil go under $60 a barrel No sign of SIEGE 3. But, actually, they DID show SEIGE 3 tonight. All, hmm, 20 seconds of 'this is what happened last week and you don't really need to know it to enjoy the next episode' sort of abbreviated SIEGE 3 snippets

Schedule is:

Intruder 7
      Runner 8
      Duet 9
      Condemned 10

A good suggestion is to write SciFi.com at [email protected] and tell 'em you want SIEGE 3. If they get enough emails clogging their servers, they might relent
      Last edited by prion; 08 May 2006, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Anyone over on the East Coast that can give me a heads-up as to approximately when they air the S3 preview segments? Got my VCR ready to go...
        "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
        My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
          Anyone over on the East Coast that can give me a heads-up as to approximately when they air the S3 preview segments? Got my VCR ready to go...
          I didn't see any. Booo. Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention.
          sigpic
          My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

We're almost to the end out here, and I haven't seen any, either. Sadness!

Comment

Scifi LIED. Did I just say that out loud? Yes, Scifi said on an ad this past weekend that there would be new ads for season 3. Pfft. But, I'm still watching. Want another copy I can burn into the ground until the DVDs come out Of course they also have on their site that they'd be showing SIEGE 3. Well, technically, they did, just condensed down to 20 seconds!

Comment

We got one SG-1 preview right at the beginning, and that was it! They liiiied.

Comment

We got one SG-1 preview right at the beginning, and that was it! They liiiied.
                  Nah, they'll say hey, we mentioned it .. .somewhere. Fiends. Guess now i won't believe much of what they say in their ads (wait, this is the network that tells me that ROTWEILLER will be a fantastic film - most awful thing I've ever seen (well, the first ten minutes of anyway).

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                    Nah, they'll say hey, we mentioned it .. .somewhere. Fiends. Guess now i won't believe much of what they say in their ads (wait, this is the network that tells me that ROTWEILLER will be a fantastic film - most awful thing I've ever seen (well, the first ten minutes of anyway).
                    Ah, yes, I deliberately avoided that one - I refuse to watch anything that demonizes those animals further. Rotties are actually very sweet animals - it's the people who own them that can make them so aggressive. In fact, I think SciFi likes to demonize every animal on the planet. /off-topic rant

Comment

Scifi LIED. Did I just say that out loud? Yes, Scifi said on an ad this past weekend that there would be new ads for season 3. Pfft. But, I'm still watching. Want another copy I can burn into the ground until the DVDs come out Of course they also have on their site that they'd be showing SIEGE 3. Well, technically, they did, just condensed down to 20 seconds!
                      SciFi seems to get it wrong quite a bit. I stopped paying attention to their ads for that very reason.....that and they are usually very misleading.

Comment

Originally posted by CalmStorm
                        SciFi seems to get it wrong quite a bit. I stopped paying attention to their ads for that very reason.....that and they are usually very misleading.
                        Misleading? Sci-Fi's ads, never.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                          Nah, never And that last movie they showed? AWFUL. They killed off all the 'name' (cough cough) stars when they crashed the plane. bet the actors were happy though they didn't have to hang around the rest of that dreck. This coming saturday's movie promises to be worse as it's nothing more than a ripoff of another zombie flick.

Comment

Nah, never And that last movie they showed? AWFUL. They killed off all the 'name' (cough cough) stars when they crashed the plane. bet the actors were happy though they didn't have to hang around the rest of that dreck. This coming saturday's movie promises to be worse as it's nothing more than a ripoff of another zombie flick.
                            You know, over at a Walt Disney World board, we started a tradition of impromptu disaster movie drinking games when 10.5 first aired. Get something alcoholic (non-alcoholic for those underage!!), and drink everytime something really predictable happens or anytime they use a disaster movie cliche. It makes bad-movie-watching a lot more fun.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                              Silly me.....what could I have been thinking

Comment

Working...
                              X